Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Miz trolling Renee about beating Jeans on Raw Talk.
laugh.gif

What was wrong with Miz/Dean and Joe/Brock?

Miz/Dean was the same old hot garbage that nobody cared about..And Joe/Brock was very underwhelming..Brother Sox, don't even try to tell me you enjoyed either of those matches..

It'd be nice if Brock could have a match without an abrupt finish for once, but other than that it was a good match.

Miz/Dean was the same old hot garbage that nobody cared about..And Joe/Brock was very underwhelming..Brother Sox, don't even try to tell me you enjoyed either of those matches..
I thought Miz/Dean was fine. It isn't their fault that booking decides to not do anything else with them.

I would've liked to have seen Joe kick out of one F5, but regardless, he still looked incredibly strong. More so than pretty much anyone else that has faced Brock.

I thought Miz/Dean was fine. It isn't their fault that booking decides to not do anything else with them.

I would've liked to have seen Joe kick out of one F5, but regardless, he still looked incredibly strong. More so than pretty much anyone else that has faced Brock.

But it is Miz and Dean's fault that the matches themselves aren't entertaining..Every time they wrestle they get plenty of time to put on a show and every time they fail..Both are boring and both don't deserve to be in the IC picture..

And I gotta disagree about the Brock/Joe match..Joe came off looking decent, but he lasted less time than Oldberg did..And he put the Coqinaklia Clutch on Bork, I think, 3 times and Brock got out..But yet could only take 1 F5 and was finished..IMO that's not really being made to look strong..

Back
Top Bottom