Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Watching old Raws from 1995-97. Shawn Michaels is almost untouchable in the ring. I'm hard pressed to name 5 as good as him in so many different ways.

I pray to you oh Lord baby Jebus... Please let the this man King of Trash Style King of Trash Style cross n path in the near future... So I can lay the smackdown on his candy ***...

Don't threaten me with a good time. Pain is the name of the game.

:evil:... Go look at TAY and see if you can handle the pain...

Watching old Raws from 1995-97. Shawn Michaels is almost untouchable in the ring. I'm hard pressed to name 5 as good as him in so many different ways.

Eddie
Angle
D-Bry

Those 3 come to mind immediately...

NKQeMO.gif

Somebody must have been reading my mind.

I present to all of you, the one, and only..................

Jojo definitely got some cakes.

Man vince could barely get out of the ring.

The Rock always said "the fact of the matter" soooooo much

He said it like 20 times in that sit down he had with SCSA before WM17

So did Michaels in 90s.

For anyone that's interested. My first match ever. Black dude at top of the show.

Divas title match may wind up being the best match on the Mania card. Srs.

And wait - did Summer Fest tix actually go on sale last month or was that link I posted yesterday with an April 2nd date accurate?

Last edited:
Taker looks so bored out there. I'm over his shtick. They wanted to make this interesting - should have given us one last ABA Taker.

Last edited:
According to Meltzer, Neville suffered a broken shinbone AND a broken ankle smh you gotta feel for him.

He'll heal and that juice will get him back right.

lol I wrote heel at first. It'd be interesting if they did turn him though.

Last edited:
Somebody must have been reading my mind.

I present to all of you, the one, and only..................

Reported. Doing one move okay doesn't make up for years of garbage promos and piggybacking off of others to remain relevant. Going Brie mode and getting stupid levels of sloppy drunk. What a role model... :smh:

Is there any chance that Shane is just holding back until Mania?

Dude has been posting training vids on social media for the past few weeks. He can throw a LEGIT punch. Wondering if the shuffle business and weak punches are all for nostalgia.

Back
Top Bottom