Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Reported. Doing one move okay doesn't make up for years of garbage promos and piggybacking off of others to remain relevant. Going Brie mode and getting stupid levels of sloppy drunk. What a role model...
mean.gif
Show some respect Eagles!

Again, REAL stuff that should be shown on television.

They produce so much solid content that is hidden online and on the YouTube page man.

I don't understand.

Legit injury scares parents away from letting their children watch. Better to keep it on YT and the main site where it may take that 12 year old some navigating to find it as opposed to live on Raw.

That's my guess.

Meltzer: "Vince threw a fit in front of everyone backstage because of the crowd reactions" in regards to the chorus of boos Roman was getting during the beat down of Trips

That's how Davey Richard's hurt his leg recently as well... Just a freakish type injury you can't predict... RVD broke his leg the same way too... Hopefully he can come back and get a push, whether in NXT or WWE...

Who was Liger's partner?... A young Takayama?...

I also never knew Benoit and Mutoh teamed together...

Last edited:
Quote:
Meltzer: "Vince threw a fit in front of everyone backstage because of the crowd reactions" in regards to the chorus of boos Roman was getting during the beat down of Trips
Gosh, I wonder why. And next RAW is in Philly.

Last edited:
How does Vince not get that the crowd hates this guy!? I mean is it really just now hitting him that nobody gives a damn about him? :smh:

Show some respect Eagles!
I show respect to those that deserve it. Too bad she can't gain skills via transmission of bodily fluids, that or a charisma injection. Them Bella Birds wouldn't be in the WWE if they were not twins. Brie is in her proper spot on the roster catching L's. Nice 2nd rope dropkick or not.

That dude grabbing Liger's broken ankle right after. :stoneface:  :x
Man, that made me cringe as much as watching the injury itself.

I show respect to those that deserve it. Too bad she can't gain skills via transmission of bodily fluids, that or a charisma injection. Them Bella Birds wouldn't be in the WWE if they were not twins. Brie is in her proper spot on the roster catching L's. Nice 2nd rope dropkick or not.
Man, that made me cringe as much as watching the injury itself.
Ok Peep Game we get it.

Back
Top Bottom