Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It's a good thing nobody listens to his podcast or that could've been embarrassing for us that have title belts..
Bull Nakano and The Great Sasuke listen. 
glasses.gif

Can't post it right now, but there's a vid where I guess somebody raised the volume on Neville/Jericho/Lil Naitch's convo during the match and it was :rofl: Jericho called him a ************ and everything :lol: and you could tell Naitch wasnt having that ****

Last edited:
Refs are usually dudes that wanted to wrestle but weren't big enough right? So they have a chip on their shoulders 24/7

Can't post it right now, but there's a vid where I guess somebody raised the volume on Neville/Jericho/Lil Naitch's convo during the match and it was
roll.gif
Jericho called him a ************ and everything
laugh.gif
and you could tell Naitch wasnt having that ****
Naitch apologized and admitted he didn't know what was going on. He yelled back at Ellen too.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Can't post it right now, but there's a vid where I guess somebody raised the volume on Neville/Jericho/Lil Naitch's convo during the match and it was :rofl: Jericho called him a ************ and everything :lol: and you could tell Naitch wasnt having that ****

My post before yours ^ must have not reached the grave yet.

apparently, Neville wont need surgery. he'll be out 2-3 months. good for him!

Ambrose has gotten washed by the entire roster since the sheild break up. He better not beat brock.....

And they're wondering why the ratings are falling off a cliff :lol:. They're grasping at straws for interest, but now it seems like Total Divas directly correlates with the actual product

Yup, they should alternate the cast with some NXT girls just to keep it fresh.

Back
Top Bottom