• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Mandy...

giphy.gif

roll.gif
Ooooooooooooooooh @ all of you, "Let me buy a title belt and walk into a wrestling event" dudes getting killed on @ultimo al  's podcast

Last edited:
Peep Game Peep Game That conversation between Nikki and her mom about running in a zig-zag to avoid an alligator might've been the dumbest thing I heard in a while.

And they're wondering why the ratings are falling off a cliff :lol:. They're grasping at straws for interest, but now it seems like Total Divas directly correlates with the actual product

Ellen and Lil' Naich were actually getting into it post-Neville injury. Saw a vid on Facebook that lip read the two of them talking after the push.

Ellen and Lil' Naich were actually getting into it post-Neville injury. Saw a vid on Facebook that lip read the two of them talking after the push.
What they say?

I'll try and get the link later on when I get home from work. Basically Charles Robinson didn't catch on to what Jericho was trying to do to end the match prematurely. I guess he didn't realize the severity of Neville's injury.

"Don't push me mother ******" he was yelling back at Bon Jovi.

@WWERobinson
I think during the heat of the moment during @IAmJericho @WWENeville match on Raw I said a really bad word. I sincerely apologize. Guilty.

Back
Top Bottom