Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
This time last year, folks thought Ramen was going over at WM and would be booed if he won. The only saving grace was a potential Sext cash in.

This time this year, folks think Ramen is going over at WM and will be booed if he wins. The only saving grace is a potential ?????

Incredible how they had a year to build up this dude and failed. Sext was the fallback last year. What's the fallback this year?

Last edited:
This time last year, folks thought Ramen was going over at WM and would be booed if he won. The only saving grace was a potential Sext cash in.

This time this year, folks think Ramen is going over at WM and will be booed if he wins. The only saving grace is a potential ?????

Incredible how they had a year to build up this dude and failed. Sext was the fallback last year. What's the fallback this year?
CM PUNK

View media item 1954236
Duh

I hope Roman completely loses it & turns heel by beating the **** outta Triple H. Either that or HHH buries him...no other options lol

The rolling German that gable does is a thing of beauty. Loved that move ever since I remember seeing Doug Williams do it in TNA a long, long time ago

John Cena
smile.gif
He interferes in the Ramen/Honner match?

I'm talking specifically about the main event. I see no other options besides:

1.) Ramen turns heel -- but how? He's gonna win and then beat up Honner some more? Makes no sense.

2.) Someone interferes

3.) Honner goes over --
laugh.gif

I'll give Vince the benefit of the doubt, but damn, it's not looking good. He has to be pissed Ramen is getting booed even more than last year.

Last edited:

1.) Ramen turns heel -- but how? He's gonna win and then destroy Honner some more? Makes no sense.
2.) Someone interferes
3.) Honner goes over -- :lol:

He can turn heel by beating up Dean after he comes in to celebrate with him lol

1.) Ramen turns heel -- but how? He's gonna win and then destroy Honner some more? Makes no sense.
2.) Someone interferes
3.) Honner goes over --
laugh.gif
He can turn heel by beating up Dean after he comes in to celebrate with him lol
Has WM ever ended with loud boos?

laugh.gif

late nite ntwt - st. patrick's day edition

I took off work Friday without realizing it was St. Patricks tomorrow. So I have no excuse to not go out for a few drinks :lol: :smh: when my friends asked if I had plans. Whatever, at least I can sleep in on Friday.

Last edited:
Hhh keeping that strap til summerslam

It is 2016 and hunter is main eventing a wm lol

Back
Top Bottom