Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
sting-titanica-o.gif

Sting coming to the WWE was an absolute waste. They booked him terribly & dude STILL never got to face Undertaker smh

Sting coming to the WWE was an absolute waste. They booked him terribly & dude STILL never got to face Undertaker smh

All of this. I had the opportunity to go to his last match too. Sad that he came to WWE and wasted his time. At least he got paid and will get residuals for life.

I took off work Friday without realizing it was St. Patricks tomorrow. So I have no excuse to not go out for a few drinks :lol: :smh: when my friends asked if I had plans. Whatever, at least I can sleep in on Friday.

You need an excuse to not go out with your friends??? Just say no I don't want to......

Real friends how many how many of us have em

With that said I hate st pattys day. Just sad sloppy people all over. Avoiding.

Nah it's not even like that :lol: I was up in the air about meeting them after work but I'm not looking to stay out late at all. I'm with you, St. Patty's is amateur hour every spot you go.

Sext saved us by 

1) Cashing in at WM31 

aw50bX8.jpg

2) Washing Stink into retirement 

EEJt6r.gif

sting.gif

3) ??

Plz save us Architect 

You know what makes it a bit sadder? He speaks very well about the WWE experience, never bad-mouthed Vince, called Sext the best guy on the roster, and took it on the chin.

He's definitely been booked terribly and it's a shame he had to go out with that injury. I hope the $$ was good, but I think he just wanted to be able to say that he did a stint in WWE.

WWE Hall of Famer: Jim Ross • /r/IAmA

Crazy camera zooms on the show:

"It's apparently someone's artsy idea to upgrade the show. Epic Fail."

Why he isn't in WWE:

"WWE has spoken and the do not want me on their broadcasts. End of story. No worries here. I'm on PPV Sunday in Phoenix for URshow.tv and I hope that you will give us a shot. It will be a helluva, unpredictable show."

Last edited:
WWE Hall of Famer: Jim Ross • /r/IAmA

Crazy camera zooms on the show:

"It's apparently someone's artsy idea to upgrade the show. Epic Fail."

Why he isn't in WWE:

"WWE has spoken and the do not want me on their broadcasts. End of story. No worries here. I'm on PPV Sunday in Phoenix for URshow.tv and I hope that you will give us a shot. It will be a helluva, unpredictable show."
It must've been a pretty bad break if they won't even mention JR.

What's the appeal of these things?? Srs question not trolling I just don't get it. It's a cheap toy not even one of those high grade realistic sculpted ones
Grown men collecting inflatable fathead dolls. I don't get it.

Almost as bad as yall collecting championcha belts

-There have reportedly been recent disagreements between Triple H and Vince McMahon over how the company is using Brock Lesnar.

Vince feels Lesnar should be main eventing WrestleMania 32 because of all the money they are paying him, but there’s a lot of concern that the No Holds Barred Street Fight against Dean Ambrose isn’t big enough to main event.

Triple H apparently wants his WWE World Heavyweight Title defense against Roman Reigns to headline but there’s speculation that Vince may be losing faith in Reigns.

Some believe the logical main event would be Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker inside Hell In a Cell but that would depend on how they decide to end that match. The feeling is that either Hell In a Cell or the WWE World Title match will close the show.

This was not meant to take away from Ambrose but Vince really wanted more star power to go against Lesnar and has been really disappointed that they couldn’t get The Rock to wrestle.

Haitch tryna finesse his way into the main event of wm32

– Bray Wyatt is dealing with a significant back injury, which is why Brock Lesnar ended up working against Luke Harper at WWE Roadblock. Wyatt can remain on WWE television in a non-wrestling capacity while he recovers, but another injury is the last thing WWE needs right now.

Wyatt was originally scheduled to face Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania, but it’s unknown if the injury was the reason for WWE pairing Lesnar with Ambrose instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom