Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
At this rate, HHH will need a fatal 4 way at WM just to make up for his lack of oxygen.

I also just remembered there was a PPV called Fatal 4 Way, and had to look up the card:

Kofi(c) vs Drew McIntyre

Alicia Fox vs Eve(c) vs Gail Kim vs Maryse

Evan Bourne vs Chris Jericho

Rey vs CM Punk vs Jack Swagger(c) vs Big Show

Miz(c) vs R-Truth

Hart Dynasty & Natalya vs Usos & Tamina

Cena vs Sheamus(c) vs Orton vs Edge

Damn near fell asleep posting that. Pretty sure Bourne/Jericho was the best match on here.

I took off work Friday without realizing it was St. Patricks tomorrow. So I have no excuse to not go out for a few drinks :lol: :smh: when my friends asked if I had plans. Whatever, at least I can sleep in on Friday.

You need an excuse to not go out with your friends??? Just say no I don't want to......

Real friends how many how many of us have em

With that said I hate st pattys day. Just sad sloppy people all over. Avoiding.

Last edited:
The best way to describe it is they're "cute" :lol:... It's just like any little knick knack, it's something to fill up space in your house/office that reflects a part of you in it... Funko has so many licenses as well... There's lots of people who are horror nerds who will only but horror movie Pop's... Same with anime fans... There's some who collect anyone they see or has "value", but I aint bout that life...

They're cheap too... You Dont feel guilty spending $10 for one...

The best way to describe it is they're "cute" :lol:... It's just like any little knick knack, it's something to fill up space in your house/office that reflects a part of you in it... Funko has so many licenses as well... There's lots of people who are horror nerds who will only but horror movie Pop's... Same with anime fans... There's some who collect anyone they see or has "value", but I aint bout that life...

They're cheap too... You Dont feel guilty spending $10 for one...

$10 pppsshhhh

That's 3 sausage egg and cheese wit a coffee b
That's 2 turkey and muenster wit everything hero b
That's 1 lox and cream cheese with onions and kapers on bagel b
That's 1 pastrami sandwich with frys and coke b
That's half of chicken fingers with fries and drink combo from Kennedy fries chicken b

Pops don't interest me but I understand why people collect them

I collect albums and I want to start collecting fossils

$10 pppsshhhh

That's 3 sausage egg and cheese wit a coffee b
That's 2 turkey and muenster wit everything hero b
That's 1 lox and cream cheese with onions and kapers on bagel b
That's 1 pastrami sandwich with frys and coke b
That's half of chicken fingers with fries and drink combo from Kennedy fries chicken b
Pastrami sandwich from where b? :nerd:

tumblr_lz5r36Wivj1r731ayo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom