Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Rock is cool with shouting out his cuz' the Oooooso's. Beat having to get the ring rust off in prep for Lesnar.

$10 pppsshhhh

That's 3 sausage egg and cheese wit a coffee b
That's 2 turkey and muenster wit everything hero b
That's 1 lox and cream cheese with onions and kapers on bagel b
That's 1 pastrami sandwich with frys and coke b
That's half of chicken fingers with fries and drink combo from Kennedy fries chicken b

Grown men collecting inflatable fathead dolls. I don't get it.

Almost as bad as yall collecting championcha belts

Blasphemy.

I agree with honnor in the sense the title should always close the show but he only wants the main event for himself :lol: hey really ruined reigns

Last edited:
-There have reportedly been recent disagreements between Triple H and Vince McMahon over how the company is using Brock Lesnar.

Vince feels Lesnar should be main eventing WrestleMania 32 because of all the money they are paying him, but there’s a lot of concern that the No Holds Barred Street Fight against Dean Ambrose isn’t big enough to main event.

Triple H apparently wants his WWE World Heavyweight Title defense against Roman Reigns to headline but there’s speculation that Vince may be losing faith in Reigns.

Some believe the logical main event would be Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker inside Hell In a Cell but that would depend on how they decide to end that match. The feeling is that either Hell In a Cell or the WWE World Title match will close the show.

This was not meant to take away from Ambrose but Vince really wanted more star power to go against Lesnar and has been really disappointed that they couldn’t get The Rock to wrestle.

Haitch tryna finesse his way into the main event of wm32
laugh.gif

So Vince is not taking responsibility for how he's booking Samoan Chena?

I'm definitely on board with HHH forecasting Reigns booming being botched and stacking NXT Dallas :lol: had they really been behind Ambrose instead of Reigns based on the reactions, they wouldn't have this problem. Brock should probably still have the title, and they could have Ambrose closing out the show with him. That would allow HHH to go all out for his pet project Reigns in some other match. He could run Reigns over with an 18 wheeler, shoot him with an AK, then Reigns can hit HHH with a spear and pin him. Boom. Problem solved.

Where does the Nakamura/Generico match go on the NXT card?..I'm normally all for the title being the main event, but having Shinuske's debut closing the show would be awesome..

Where does the Nakamura/Generico match go on the NXT card?..I'm normally all for the title being the main event, but having Shinuske's debut closing the show would be awesome..

I can see them doing what they did with Liger/Breeze and starting the show off big time

Back
Top Bottom