Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Watching this Kayfabe Commentaries Timeline: ECW 99 w/RVD..Pretty damn good so far..

“Mean” Gene Okerland was telling people at the Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo on Friday that Stan Hansen will be inducted into the 2016 WWE Hall of Fame class.

WWE has yet to officially announce Hansen, however Mean Gene added he is expected to join this year’s class which includes Sting, Big Boss Man, The Fabulous Freebirds, The Godfather and Jacqueline.

“Mean” Gene Okerland was telling people at the Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo on Friday that Stan Hansen will be inducted into the 2016 WWE Hall of Fame class.

WWE has yet to officially announce Hansen, however Mean Gene added he is expected to join this year’s class which includes Sting, Big Boss Man, The Fabulous Freebirds, The Godfather and Jacqueline.
Congrats Meangene45 Meangene45

Excellent discussion

Ep. 77: Jim Lampley by The Bill Simmons Podcast | Free Listening on SoundCloud

HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons welcomes fellow HBOer Jim Lampley to discuss his Mount Rushmore of boxing, Mike Tyson's self-awareness (24:00), the current top fighters (30:00), Floyd Mayweather's legacy (35:00), boxing vs. UFC (41:00), concussions in boxing (52:00), the burden of being the first sideline reporter (1:00:00), and all things Howard Cosell (1:06:00).

The final World Championship Wrestling PPV before the buyout by Vince McMahon and the WWF.

View media item 1957937
The WCW Greed card in its entirety:

- Jason Jett vs Kwee Wee
- Elix Skipper and Kid Romeo vs The Filthy Animals (Rey Mysterio, Jr. and Billy Kidman)Tag Team match for the new WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship
- Bam Bam Bigelow vs Shawn Stasiak (with Stacy Keibler)
- Konnan and Hugh Morrus vs Team Canada (Lance Storm and Mike Awesome)
- WCW Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero, Jr. vs Shane Helms
- WCW Tag Team Champions The Natural Born Thrillers (Sean O'Haire and Chuck Palumbo) vs Totally Buffed (Lex Luger and Buff Bagwell)
- Ernest Miller (with Ms. Jones) vs Kanyon
- WCW United States Heavyweight Champion Rick Steiner vs Booker T.
- Dusty Rhodes and Dustin Rhodes vs Ric Flair and Jeff Jarrett
- WCW World Heavyweight Champion Scott Steiner (with Midajah) vs Diamond Dallas Page

Watching NXT right now and I'm really enjoying Corey graves as a heel commentator. Dream announce team that are currently employed by WWE is Mauro/Graves/Saxton

That Edges and CHristian show looks corny as hell man. But yall are the same dudes that care about which shoes Shane McMahon comes out in each week

Watching NXT right now and I'm really enjoying Corey graves as a heel commentator. Dream announce team that are currently employed by WWE is Mauro/Graves/Saxton

Graves is excellent and I'm really impressed at how he's seamlessly transitioned to announcing. Big fan of Mauro of course. Saxon is terrible on Raw/SD and I'm puzzled at that since him and AW were really good commentating for FCW.

Late pass on this but :rofl: agree 100% with everything about LU and his stance on WWE and TNA (even though I still entertain TNA here and there)

Mainly because Corey Graves is damn good. Rich is solid, but **** Saxton. Can't wait til Corey gets called up and puts Cole and co to shame. 
smokin.gif

Y'all are late on the Corey Graves praise. DC should dig up when i said it long ago... :lol:
If they can just remove King on SD and replace him with Graves. :pimp: anyone here listen to King as a new heel commentator. Dude is so bad. :x

Graves is excellent and I'm really impressed at how he's seamlessly transitioned to announcing. Big fan of Mauro of course. Saxon is terrible on Raw/SD and I'm puzzled at that since him and AW were really good commentating for FCW.

Late pass on this but
roll.gif
agree 100% with everything about LU and his stance on WWE and TNA (even though I still entertain TNA here and there)
LOL @ WWE Jr and WWE  Sr

That Edges and CHristian show looks corny as hell man. But yall are the same dudes that care about which shoes Shane McMahon comes out in each week

But you hate EVERYTHING man. Admittedly, the stuff is hit or miss, but even corny stuff can still be funny. It's 26 minutes out of my day to watch, so it's definitely not a big deal if the ep ends up being bad. I've had more laughs than regrets out of it though.

Back
Top Bottom