Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
But you hate EVERYTHING man. Admittedly, the stuff is hit or miss, but even corny stuff can still be funny. It's 26 minutes out of my day to watch, so it's definitely not a big deal if the ep ends up being bad. I've had more laughs than regrets out of it though.
You know what the word everything means right?

My fault lol. Sorry for the hyperbole, but you know exactly what I mean.
But yea, I would rather a corny comedy show than some corny wrestlers talking about nothing.

Corny CAN be very funny, but why should I willingly go there for it?

My fault lol. Sorry for the hyperbole, but you know exactly what I mean.
But yea, I would rather a corny comedy show than some corny wrestlers talking about nothing.

Dude... We don't choose what we find funny... I like Dave Chappelle and I like Ron White... 2 completely different types of comedy, but I enjoy both...

So why can't I find corny comedy funny and sartorial comedy funny?...

I just look at it as I like wrestling, I like Edge & Christian, and I like laughing. It's on the network, so why not give it a watch on my lunch break? Honestly, if the first one had been terrible, I probably wouldn't have watched any more. It's definitely made me laugh and held my interest though.

Dude... We don't choose what we find funny... I like Dave Chappelle and I like Ron White... 2 completely different types of comedy, but I enjoy both...

I am sure you find it funnier to watch black people in bike crashes..............

You can't say ANYTHING!

I am sure you find it funnier to watch black people in bike crashes..............

You can't say ANYTHING!

Only if it's you Jemele...

Impact Wrestling has come to terms on the release of veteran wrestlers Bobby Roode and Eric Young (Jeremy Fritz). Bobby and Eric have been valuable members of The Impact Roster since 2004 and we wish them nothing but the best in their careers going forward.

Bobby had this to say earlier today, “To the guys and girls I got to work with for the past 12 years, Impact Wrestling, the office and everyone associated with me getting to live this dream, I say thank you. It is time for me to move on to the next chapter in my life. This has been amazing.”

Eric Young had this to say. “Thank you. Thank you to everyone who watched me for the past 12 years. Thank you to Impact Wrestling. I wish everyone here nothing but the best going forward.”

Executive Vice President of Creative and Television, John Gaburick added, “Bobby and Eric are true professionals. We salute them for the 12 years they gave TNA.

With a Superstar roster including EC3, James Storm, Drew Galloway, Jeff and Matt Hardy, “The Destroyer” Bobby Lashley, Gail Kim, The Wolves, Maria Kanellis-Bennett and “The Miracle” Mike Bennett we couldn’t be more excited about showcasing the finest wrestling in the world for the Impact fans.”

In the coming weeks be sure to see the final matches of both Bobby Roode and Eric Young on Impact Wrestling at 9PM EST on Pop TV.

Roode would make a great player/coach in NXT if they want to... I don't want EY anywhere near NXT... Or NJPW... Or ROH... Or PWG... OR EVOLVE...

Brandon Howard @adecorativedrop Roman Reigns' house show pop still strong. You'd have to listen hard to hear any boos. #WWEBuffalo pic.twitter.com/x3U1ZWu6W6

Brandon Howard @adecorativedrop Reigns no longer making his entrance through the crowd, neither last night or tonight. #WWEBuffalo

Brandon Howard @adecorativedrop Eden dropping names while pushing merch. Mention of Reigns gets biggest pop, decisively louder than Ambrose. #WWEBuffalo

Back
Top Bottom