What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Leg day for me 
sick.gif

Any recommendations for a good back workout?
I'm surprised you could even stand up straight you fat broke boy, much less work out
shockmaster-debut-o.gif
Are they not allowed to fire Rosa because she's pregnant?
Pretty much, especially since they caught a bit of heat for firing Dawn Marie over that exact thing

Layla wants to know if this restaurant is an all you can eat buffet 
nerd.gif
OOOOOOOOOOO @Peep Game
roll.gif
roll.gif
you better get em b
I'm been killing him for days now, he's suffered enough, just like the Knicks
If the Rox get the 8th seed, i sincerely hope you guys smack the warriors 

###Hashtag all positive vibes [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

Nah f that, they gotta move up to #6, the Blazers or Mavs losers can have fun with that Warriors. Don't try to distract me from the beating you're gonna get though Blue Meanie, you can't fool me

-According to Dave Meltzer on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio, three more matches are expected to be added to the Wrestlemania 32 match card as a result of events on this week’s episode of RAW.

Ryback is expected to challenge Kalisto for the United States title, and it’s a match that was reportedly planned for a few weeks. Additionally, AJ Styles will face Chris Jericho as a result of Jericho’s turn at the conclusion of their unsuccessful WWE Tag Team Championship challenge.

The third match will see Kevin Owens defend his Intercontinental Championship in a ladder match, which is changed from an originally reported six participant match. As of now, Sami Zayn and The Miz are expected to be included in this match. We originally noted that while Zayn and Owens are expected to compete in the same match, it’s unlikely it would be a singles match at Wrestlemania 32.
Meangene45 Meangene45

As of now, Zayn versus Dean Ambrose versus Owens for the IC Title is booked for the WWE live event in Montreal, the night before WWE Roadblock.

Last edited:
Wtf add Miz out of all people into that match. Just make it a singles match and call it a day.

Miz earned this honestly by helping get BK Fashion. Some of his best stuff since his WWE Title reign

Good interview with Vince: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-wwe-vince-mcmahon-0309-20160308-story.html
On always thinking ahead: “You have to. I never look back except to learn from my mistakes. Obviously, I’ve made a number of those but cover them up pretty quick or everybody else covers them up for me. I’m not good at all at looking back. I’m not good at that at all. I just don’t do that. It’s what’s tomorrow, what’s next year. How am I going to leave this to the next generation, although I don’t plan to die. It may take a while for that. I don’t know. I could have a heart attack right here.”
laugh.gif

Vince needs to be evaluated by a psychologist to see if he's mentally fit to run the E..

Cena has been in every Mania since WM20 and at 19 he was on Sunday Night Heat in a battle rap with Jay-Z and Fabolous cardboard cut outs if I remember correctly :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom