Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yea, I thought of that but what about the regular people in the crowd? We think it is more Smart Fans or Regular people?

Definitely more of a smart fans crowd..Mania always has a good chunk of people from overseas and they're probably more familiar with the Japanese product, so they'd know more about the Bullet Club/Balor..

Man, my damn car broke down again..Engine is leaking oil from somewhere and I can't even get it to the shop til Monday..It figures that it'd start giving me problems for the first time the month before I spend all this money on my first WrestleMania trip..Hope it's not too expensive to get fixed..

Wrestling in Boaz, Alabama, Toji Yamamoto gave one of the great performances in pro wrestling. Before the start of the matches, he asked to give a statement to the crowd, which booed and hissed and threw things. In broken English he said, "I wish make aporogy. Very sorry my country bomb Pear-uh Harbor." And the crowd quiets, as he wipes away tears, and they awwww in sympathy. "It wrong thing to do, I wish not happen." They begin to applaud. "Yes, I wish not happen, because instead I wish they BOMB BOAZ!!!" Needless to say, the arena erupted.

:rofl:

– We noted several weeks back how King Barrett was reportedly leaving WWE this summer when his current deal expires as he’s not happy with his position in the company. This led to Ryback cracking a joke about Barrett leaving on Twitter. It turns out Barrett got some backstage heat from other WWE talents after the news leaked. Barrett leaving over creative reasons upset some people.

– Speaking of Ryback, there continues to be a lot of backstage criticism over how WWE officials are booking him. There’s a feeling that once again Ryback was getting over but creative is coming along to mess things up for him. Many are against the new look and attitude.

tumblr_n2afnnKTjb1ql0k28o2_250.gif
tumblr_n2afnnKTjb1ql0k28o3_250.gif

tumblr_n2afnnKTjb1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n2afnnKTjb1ql0k28o6_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom