Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Bryan Alvarez: "There's another guy [not Wade Barrett] that allegedly gave his notice this week and some people will be thrilled to hear this."

Wrestling in Boaz, Alabama, Toji Yamamoto gave one of the great performances in pro wrestling. Before the start of the matches, he asked to give a statement to the crowd, which booed and hissed and threw things. In broken English he said, "I wish make aporogy. Very sorry my country bomb Pear-uh Harbor." And the crowd quiets, as he wipes away tears, and they awwww in sympathy. "It wrong thing to do, I wish not happen." They begin to applaud. "Yes, I wish not happen, because instead I wish they BOMB BOAZ!!!" Needless to say, the arena erupted.
roll.gif

Last edited:
– As recent as two weeks ago there was some talk of Sting wrestling at WrestleMania 32. Before Shane McMahon returned, there were still rumblings of doing Sting vs. The Undertaker and there’s also been ideas tossed around that would see him do something with The Wyatt Family or John Cena, although the angle with Cena may not be against each other.

We should have more soon but this would indicate that Sting is healthy enough to return to the ring. One source speculated that his health is still very much an issue. We don’t have his ring status confirmed but will update you over the weekend.

– Vince McMahon is said to be unhappy with Alberto Del Rio’s cross armbreaker finisher and wants him to use something more believable and more aggressive.

-We’ve noted how Brock Lesnar vs. members of The Wyatt Family is still penciled in to happen later this year with talk of having Braun Strowman go over Lesnar. It appears Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt being added to Saturday’s WWE Roadblock event was done because the two were not happy about their WrestleMania 32 match getting nixed. We’ve also noted how both men wanted the match to take place at WrestleMania.

Even though Lesnar vs. Dean Ambrose is one of the WrestleMania main events, there’s been some criticism within WWE that the match was thrown together at the last minute. There was also a lot of heat on officials over how the entire program with Lesnar vs. The Wyatts has been done wrong, from before the angle at the Royal Rumble until now.

While Lesnar was not taking anything away from Dean, he preferred a WrestleMania match against Wyatt over one against Ambrose. With that said, many expect the two to tear the house down with the No Holds Barred Street Fight stipulation.

-Vince McMahon reportedly wanted to debut the “Bulletproof Balor Club” stable with WWE NXT Champion Finn Balor, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson at this past Monday’s RAW in Chicago but Triple H has argued against debuting the group before WrestleMania 32.

Triple H wants Balor to remain in NXT until after WrestleMania so he can drop the title, perhaps to Samoa Joe at “Takeover: Dallas” that weekend. Vince isn’t really worried about the NXT title picture and sees the group debuting as a way to freshen things up, pop the ratings, create a buzz and make money from merchandise.

It’s said that this issue has shed new light on the clash of styles and ideas that still exists between Vince and Triple H, especially when it comes to the importance of NXT and what the brand means to the company.

-Vince McMahon reportedly wanted to debut the “Bulletproof Balor Club” stable with WWE NXT Champion Finn Balor, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson at this past Monday’s RAW in Chicago but Triple H has argued against debuting the group before WrestleMania 32.

Of course he wants something to call the BBC 
grin.gif

We sure @Meangene45   isn't running that company behind the scenes?

BBC gets a cheap pop in Chicago and then what? Who would they have faces off against at Wrestlemania? The New Day?

Bryan Alvarez: "There's another guy [not Wade Barrett] that allegedly gave his notice this week and some people will be thrilled to hear this."
Did he remain that vague or give any other clues? I hate when people do that, tell me the whole story or nothing at all. Never been a tease fan.
:lol:
I'd job to AJ Brooks too.

bigego24 bigego24 @BigEgo34 would be devastated though
I am gonna let it slide cause if Jay Lethal hit it then i could probably give her that good work. I think she is one for dramatics in bed... :lol:

Triple H wants Balor to remain in NXT until after WrestleMania so he can drop the title, perhaps to Samoa Joe at “Takeover: Dallas” that weekend. Vince isn’t really worried about the NXT title picture and sees the group debuting as a way to freshen things up, pop the ratings, create a buzz and make money from merchandise.

It’s said that this issue has shed new light on the clash of styles and ideas that still exists between Vince and Triple H, especially when it comes to the importance of NXT and what the brand means to the company.

Just debut them at 32 to help Shane.
Vince don't give no dambs about NXT. Minus The Shield and Paige most of them get the red headed stepchild treatment. :smh: The Ascension and Tyler Breeze are 2 good examples of this.

Here yall go again overvaluing how many people care to see these non-WWE dudes. Bullet Club isn't important enough to debut at a damn WrestleMania man

Here yall go again overvaluing how many people care to see these non-WWE dudes. Bullet Club isn't important enough to debut at a damn WrestleMania man

I disagree the crowd at Mania and post Mania RAW are more of your smark crowds and they know who these guys are so it isn't like they are gonna come out and nobody will know who they are.

Shane is going over Taker at WM, right?

I don't see how he does it legitimately. Count on a screwy finish.

Back
Top Bottom