• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re a goner..Which one of us you want to deliver your eulogy?..
Either you or DC as he got me into NJPW and y’all were some of the first people that welcomed me into NTWT. Peep would also work even with the Laker/Kobe slander. :lol:

I am sick as ****. Been around a lot of people lately that were sick(co-workers and customers) and finally I got got something hardcore. Good ol 102 fever with the body chills and cough of death. Been in and out of sleep all damn day. :frown: :smh:
damn dude, I get the feeling I'm gonna get sick now. ****.

This has been the recipe. Also Motrin to reduce the fever. I don’t know if you’ve tried it but I got a strain called Glookie recently which is Cookies x Gorilla Glue. **** is amazing.
Thanks for the inspiring words Gene. :lol:

I really need to start with something named cookie. Reading this at first I was like "who the eff wanna mess with anything named Gorilla Glue?!"

Lmao :pimp:
408.gif

in poor taste, and I love it

Saw on Twitter that ROH has a new WHC belt..Cody showed it in a promo for their upcoming PPV, but the room was so dark you couldn't really see it..Had a Big Gold Belt vibe to it though..

I was waiting for some Peep slander once I saw MGK’s name. :lol: what up holy socks? (I know I am setting myself up for an insult. I need some laughter right now.)

Nothing much, just got back from TRU to get my nephew a switch for xmas.

Was tempted to pick up wwe 2k18 but passsd.

You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom