• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRCGblBV4AAHhtk.jpg

GUARD

to broaden appeal
he looks like a southern red neckkk
put some dmx on the speakers now he's everyone's homie 8)

me: "why'd he put so many k's on the back of--oh **** I get it."

stealing that.

that makes immaculate sense tho, every word of it is true.

Too early to be drinking the devils nectar.

time is an abstract concept to which I pay minimal heed.

it occurs to me that my parents will be recieving my SS gift, and I really just hope I don't have to answer too many uncomfortable questions.

me: "why'd he put so many k's on the back of--oh **** I get it."

stealing that.

that makes immaculate sense tho, every word of it is true.

time is an abstract concept to which I pay minimal heed.

it occurs to me that my parents will be recieving my SS gift, and I really just hope I don't have to answer too many uncomfortable questions.
Just tell your parents it’s a package you ordered from eBay.

I could write a novel. :lol:

It’s basically an endless carousel of making poor decisions in their personal lives, and then bombarding my wife with their self-created problems. Trying to make her the problem solver, getting her involved needlessly in petty **** before they decide it’s not a big deal. Then if she doesn’t agree with their actions they play passive aggressive or say/do things in an attempt to hurt her feelings. **** boils my blood. One of our biggest sources of stress. I cannot wait to move far away. :lol:
One of the main reasons me and my ex broke up. Her family was always trying to get involved in our lives. Trying to tell me how to raise my son. Naw b when I left these rednecks gonna be calling me the n word around my kid naw. Almost lost my freedom ******* with them.

One of the main reasons me and my ex broke up. Her family was always trying to get involved in our lives. Trying to tell me how to raise my son. Naw b when I left these rednecks gonna be calling me the n word around my kid naw. Almost lost my freedom ****ing with them.

Damn bro, sorry you had to deal with that. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom