• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the main reasons me and my ex broke up. Her family was always trying to get involved in our lives. Trying to tell me how to raise my son. Naw b when I left these rednecks gonna be calling me the n word around my kid naw. Almost lost my freedom ****ing with them.

Dang man, that's terrible.

Just tell your parents it’s a package you ordered from eBay.

Cosmic’s parents gonna receive this at their door as his SS gift.....
26D8613F-4BAE-47A0-A5E6-3BBF9D57502A.jpeg

"son, do you want to talk about this 6 foot cardboard standee of this guy in his underwear? the one with the weird black demon face?"

A lot of people want Jericho to stay passed WK. I’d like to see Kenny win the match, but Jericho win the war. Then have Jericho challenge Naito at the US show for the title.

Do Omega vs. Okada IV for US title on US soil. That would be best for business.

Also highly likely. The first man to give birth to an Alien. I will take that as long as I don't have to birth it through my urethra.
NTWT Space/brownie summit :smokin

I need to get put on to these cookies/brownies man.

001A34A3-E635-4CA0-A1DD-0550D7B84D42.jpeg

Ruby waiting for @ihust1e to slide in her dms

Or nostril's, ol' Severus Snape looking ***.

Cosmic’s parents gonna receive this at their door as his SS gift.....
26D8613F-4BAE-47A0-A5E6-3BBF9D57502A.jpeg

LMAO

Also willing to accept mail order bride's to my doorstep.

EDIT: This edit brought to you by bigego24 bigego24 's gimmick.

Omega okada need to not wrestle for another 3 or 4 years

I agree, have them only wrestle in tag or 6 man matches, separate brackets in the G1 and just have a match out of nowhere down the line.

Don’t want to see Jericho challenge for any title but that would be an entertaining match between Naito and Jericho.

I agree, have them only wrestle in tag or 6 man matches, separate brackets in the G1 and just have a match out of nowhere down the line.

Don’t want to see Jericho challenge for any title but that would be an entertaining match between Naito and Jericho.

Talk is Naito/Jerigoat on his cruise thing.

with the repeal of net neutrality, how much more would you be open to pay for the Network, if there was an increase?

I am sick as ****. Been around a lot of people lately that were sick(co-workers and customers) and finally I got got something hardcore. Good ol 102 fever with the body chills and cough of death. Been in and out of sleep all damn day. :frown: :smh:

will tribute to the troops be on the network as well?? just finished NXT man making my boy almas look kinda weak to a jobber and cole and black had a decent show. wonder what plans they got for cole. black undefeated and seems like has a strong push and he is over. so black and alas at NXT takeover??

will tribute to the troops be on the network as well?? just finished NXT man making my boy almas look kinda weak to a jobber and cole and black had a decent show. wonder what plans they got for cole. black undefeated and seems like has a strong push and he is over. so black and alas at NXT takeover??

It should be. Speaking of which Ruby Riott is up next @ihust1e :smokin

I am sick as ****. Been around a lot of people lately that were sick(co-workers and customers) and finally I got got something hardcore. Good ol 102 fever with the body chills and cough of death. Been in and out of sleep all damn day. :frown: :smh:

Hope you feel better man.

You’re a goner..Which one of us you want to deliver your eulogy?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom