• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

KONNAN AND WWE CLASH OF CHAMPIONS WITH PRO WRESTLING TORCH'S WADE KELLER
toggle Subscribe
The immensely creative and prolific Konnan joins JR this week to discuss his latest Aro Lucha venture as well as his current role with Impact Wrestling. JR and Konnan also get into a bit of college football, praise for Rey Mysterio, why Konnan thinks WWE's Elias is super entertaining and which lucha libre wrestlers should be considered the greatest of all time. Also on the show, Wade Keller from the Pro Wrestling Torch gets together with JR to cover all the action from this past weekend's WWE Clash of Champions, ROH's Final Battle, the recent XFL revival discussion and thoughts on Jericho vs. Omega coming up for New Japan.

PodcastOne: Konnan and WWE Clash of Champions with Pro Wrestling Torch's Wade Keller https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Konnan-Pro-Wrestling-Torch-Wade-Keller

And you wonder why I say you are incapable of having a semi-serious conversation about wrestling in a wrestling thread.
Have you watched his matches lately? He gets beat down whole match then does three damn moves. His finisher, the knees to the guy on the top rope and a suplex

Have you watched his matches lately? He gets beat down whole match then does three damn moves. His finisher, the knees to the guy on the top rope and a suplex
Go make some d**** jokes or talk about your stuntman work.

Discussing wrestling ain't your thing. Step aside

You know, if there was an actual race card, like a baseball card, yours would be so worn out that nothing would be visible on it.

I remember my gaming buddies I used to hang with had taken a random magic card and we put it in a sleeve with a piece of paper that said "race card".

It got played at the most random times.

giphy.gif

#NTExtremes

Calling Khalifa ugly.

She has a nice body (nothing special by pRon standards) but the face is not very attractive..She's not ugly, but she doesn't make my top 50 all time professional sex video therapy actresses..

Eva Marie acting like she called her spots in the ring :emoji_confounded:

She's a gawdamned veteran of the wars of the squared circle and you will show her the respek she deserves..

Never mind found it.

Bruh somebody REALLY hates this chick to keep doing this in rapid fire fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom