• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid got served and my guess is that he has had stereotypical gender roles fed to him thus when he got his *** whipped by someone that wasn't his "normative" opponent, kid couldn't hack it. That first L to the identity you are told not to lose to is always the hardest if you have all that binary bs reinforced and force fed.

Good on that young ladies parents for creating the beast they have. Hopefully she grows up strong and never takes **** from ANYONE, boy, girl, or otherwise.

I bet if she were black you would look her up.

Or if she was a nun, or something

I would smash a nun. That's the metal head/blasphemer in me.

Kid got served and my guess is that he has had stereotypical gender roles fed to him thus when he got his *** whipped by someone that wasn't his "normative" opponent, kid couldn't hack it. That first L to the identity you are told not to lose to is always the hardest if you have all that binary bs reinforced and force fed.

Good on that young ladies parents for creating the beast they have. Hopefully she grows up strong and never takes **** from ANYONE, boy, girl, or otherwise.

Yep, everything you said.

It was a pleasure to watch man. Hope he is able to recover

You seem upset...I can't just make myself die, I am not Padme. Plus I have to live to shut down terrible booking ideas and opinions from poeple like you. Just because you ignore me doesn't make your booking any better. I'm sure my mother didn't swallow me because she doesn't eat people. Is that something that happens in your family? When you say "nothing" all is see is "everything."

I'm surprised you haven't suggested they put "Buffalo Sauce" on the title, because that's all people from Buffalo know how to do to get over.

You should be happy I quote what you say, because the stuff you say is meaningless and doesn't deserve any attention. BUT, I have always been the type to reach out and help.
:lol: @ She doesn't eat people

:lol: @ Buffalo sauce

I am sick of him always trying to throw shots at me because he doesn't agree with what I said. He always go low because that's all he can do. My last time EVER dealing with him. DONT @ ME
You troll, then you call ME a troll. Every wrestling opinion you put out there has a HUGE hint of, trolling in it.

Knowing damn well Nakamura doesn't do THREE moves. Stop overexaggerating stuff and when folks call you out on it, you all of a sudden become the victim.

I will at you if I chose, stop talking tuff like you are going to do something about it. LOL

You troll, then you call ME a troll.

Knowing damn well Nakamura doesn't do THREE moves. Stop overexaggerating stuff and when folks call you out on it, you all of a sudden become the victim.

I will at you if I chose, stop talking tuff like you are going to do something about it. LOL

tenor.gif

It is wild, he makes jokes about, "DC Belly" NONSTOP. I talk about his blatant line-stepping and this fool cries and becomes a victim.

Dude is a joke.

I am sick of him always trying to throw shots at me because he doesn't agree with what I said. He always go low because that's all he can do. My last time EVER dealing with him. DONT @ ME
Sounds like you are playing the victim. Sure.

Don't throw stuff out there about folks and when folks come back at you, you cry.

Sound like the damn middle school girls I work with.

Grow the hell up

Not sure if posted haven't been on this thread a while

Yea folks were discussing it a few pages ago. I didn't know Gil and Khalifa started that new show yet. I would watch to support Gil but I need to figure out the schedule.

Both sides made solid points, Video titles floating around the internet hyped the interaction

I kinda figured it was bit was to lazy to check lol. How can I watch WK after it's aired same day. Can you buy the PPV and watch whenever??

I kinda figured it was bit was to lazy to check lol. How can I watch WK after it's aired same day. Can you buy the PPV and watch whenever??

It’s only on New Japan World and will be available in the archive soon after. AXS TV is showing the three main title bouts on January 6th.

say I get new japan world it's live and that's it?? I want to watch the card in its entirety.

New Japan world is like WWE Network. You can watch it live and after that whenever you want it goes into the archive like WWE Network. They’ve got all their shows from the past on their as well.

Really good way to get into New Japan and it’s less than 10 bucks like the Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom