Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind found it.

Bruh somebody REALLY hates this chick to keep doing this in rapid fire fashion.

giphy.gif

Ya'll really gotta chill on the asking for PM tho. It's easy to find do your Googles.

• Although WWE has not announced anything yet, the early expectation is the women's Royal Rumble will have 30 participants.
So my guess is..

10 from Raw
10 from SDL
5 from NXT
2 Legends (Trish? Lita? Beth Phoenix? AJ Lee? Not really a legend but Eve? Layla re-emerges and @Peep Game resurrects?)
2 Bellas
and...

• On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer mentioned some women in the match believe Ronda Rousey will be a part of it.
1 Ronda..who is def winning
  • Randy Orton is taking next February and March off, per PW Insider, and is working a reduced schedule in 2018.
Part Time Randall KKKeith is here.
  • It was noted by PW Insider that Rockstar Spud was backstage at both Raw and SmackDown this week and was expected to debut but obviously that didn't happen. It's still expected to happen very soon.
They gonna pull a Brodus Clay and keep delaying his debut.
  • There are no plans for Finn Balor to move to the cruiserweight division. Hideo Itami appearing alongside him to help on Raw was to give his debut on 205 Live a boost.
Dude came out to crickets on 205 though and the crowd was dead throughout his match. :/ felt kinda bad for dude.

this whole paige leak has got to stoP. it is cyberbullying and she is a victiM

Ayo b first off fdb

Second, it’s ridiculous at this point. Just leak whatever you got and let that women live in peace. Starting to think she’s leaking them. Women love attention.

Ya'll really gotta chill on the asking for PM tho. It's easy to find do your Googles.

Third off, who the **** is yous to tell people they can’t ask for pm’s?? It’s almost 2018 if they want to embarrass themselves asking for a google link they could easily get let em be b.

Ayo b first off fdb

Second, it’s ridiculous at this point. Just leak whatever you got and let that women live in peace. Starting to think she’s leaking them. Women love attention.

Third off, who the **** is yous to tell people they can’t ask for pm’s?? It’s almost 2018 if they want to embarrass themselves asking for a google link they could easily get let em be b.

1. Agreed..
2. Completely agree..Wouldn't doubt if she had something to do with it..
3. Think he's mostly saying chill with the PM requests cause asking for that stuff has led to bans/thread locks..

Finn and Hideo should be a tag team and go for the titles. Finn not doing anything relevant right now and Hideo would be much better off on Raw. Dumb that they promote him on a main roster match for a one off if he's only going to be on 205 live.

Honestly a cruiserweight division in modern wrestling is pointless. Back then it was because they could do cool, fast paced flippy sh*t that the rest of the roster couldn't. Now every other wrestler can do that stuff. And when you got Michael Cole saying the heavyweights are moving around like cruiserweights, then why would I watch the cws?

Finn and Hideo should be a tag team and go for the titles. Finn not doing anything relevant right now and Hideo would be much better off on Raw. Dumb that they promote him on a main roster match for a one off if he's only going to be on 205 live.

Honestly a cruiserweight division in modern wrestling is pointless. Back then it was because they could do cool, fast paced flippy sh*t that the rest of the roster couldn't. Now every other wrestler can do that stuff. And when you got Michael Cole saying the heavyweights are moving around like cruiserweights, then why would I watch the cws?

I don’t mind having a cruiserweight title/division but they shouldn’t have their own show..And if they want that title on one of the shows the. Do away with that show’s mid card belt..

I think they should stop putting the ceiling on guys just because they are cruiser weights ala wcw. It failed in wcw when they did that. Guys like y2j rey jr proved they could be main event guys but you put that ceiling on them it dooms the whole division. The cruiser weight title should be a stepping stone just like the intercontinental title was back in the day imo. Win the cruiser weight title do good get promoted to us title or ic title do good them maybe a main event title. Imo.

I think they should stop putting the ceiling on guys just because they are cruiser weights ala wcw. It failed in wcw when they did that. Guys like y2j rey jr proved they could be main event guys but you put that ceiling on them it dooms the whole division. The cruiser weight title should be a stepping stone just like the intercontinental title was back in the day imo. Win the cruiser weight title do good get promoted to us title or ic title do good them maybe a main event title. Imo.

That makes no sense. If that were the case why not just gain some weight and weigh more than 205 lbs? Then you would automatically be in IC title contention and not even have to bother with the Cruiserweight Championship. Do you ever think about your booking? For someone who bashes Vince's booking, yours is not all that better.

That makes no sense. If that were the case why not just gain some weight and weigh more than 205 lbs? Then you would automatically be in IC title contention and not even have to bother with the Cruiserweight Championship. Do you ever think about your booking? For someone who bashes Vince's booking, yours is not all that better.
Would you please just die literally stop quoting me get off my **** I swear dude. Matter of fact I'll do you one better ignore. You know nothing about wrestling. Why are you here? Your mother should of swallowed you.

Would you please just die literally stop quoting me get off my **** I swear dude. Matter of fact I'll do you one better ignore. You know nothing about wrestling. Why are you here? Your mother should of swallowed you.

You seem upset...I can't just make myself die, I am not Padme. Plus I have to live to shut down terrible booking ideas and opinions from poeple like you. Just because you ignore me doesn't make your booking any better. I'm sure my mother didn't swallow me because she doesn't eat people. Is that something that happens in your family? When you say "nothing" all is see is "everything."

I'm surprised you haven't suggested they put "Buffalo Sauce" on the title, because that's all people from Buffalo know how to do to get over.

You should be happy I quote what you say, because the stuff you say is meaningless and doesn't deserve any attention. BUT, I have always been the type to reach out and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom