• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best match you guys have watched this year?...

Omega vs Naito G1
Elgin vs Omega G1
Nakajima vs Cage NOAH somethinganother
DYI/AOP/FTR Takeover
Stuff just blends together for me honestly man.

There were so many from the G1.

I didn't care for 1/4 Okada vs Omega AS MUCH AS everyone else. Great match though

Bingo.

So ALL of these people that got themselves over, we are really sticking to this Cream Rises to the Top logic?

Which is why I say, you CAN'T be serious with that logic
I remember Meltzer saying folks backstage didn't like his accent or something minor.

This was a few years ago on the Observer Radio
You just answer your own question. They didn’t like his accent. Like I said before it’s many factors but at the end of the day the cream will find a way to make it to the top.

Who is to say he didn’t succeed. He had a good wwe career that he can be proud of. At least he went for it. Unlike Nak who is lazy in a WWE ring.

only Wade Barrett himself can truly answer that question. I suppose the more accurate thing to say is that his full potential was squandered in the organization.

I strenuously avoid talking undue **** about the in-ring efforts of anyone to collect a consistent check in this business, but it's fair to say Nakamura could show more.

Reread what you just said and tell me of it makes sense
Are you trying to say just because you try hard you should make it? Because that was never my point at all. People fail every damn day but at least they try. Again it’s many factors. Someone has to be on top and they are the cream of the crop.

only Wade Barrett himself can truly answer that question. I suppose the more accurate thing to say is that his full potential was squandered in the organization.

I strenuously avoid talking undue **** about the in-ring efforts of anyone to collect a consistent check in this business, but it's fair to say Nakamura could show more.
Thank You for saying it. It’s on Nakamura now to show more. Top star in NJPW but can’t get a decent match out of Dolph. AJ made Jinder look like a legit championship contender.

Are you trying to say just because you try hard you should make it? Because that was never my point at all. People fail every damn day but at least they try. Again it’s many factors. Someone has to be on top and they are the cream of the crop.

You acknowledged there are IR RATIONAL reasons by the Main Office that leads to people being held back

But then you say

Cream rises.

So if someone gets held back, They aren't cream?

That is why I am lead to believe this cream talk is just some inside joke by you

Thank You for saying it. It’s on Nakamura now to show more. Top star in NJPW but can’t get a decent match out of Dolph. AJ made Jinder look like a legit championship contender.

Doesn't matter if the Dolph doesnt care anymore. Dolph hasn't cared since Oct 2016. You can't lead a match if the guy just wants to go through the motions.

Seems like neither side is gonna budge here :lol:
I propose an NTWT battle royal
7fbd3f95-a15c-497b-8342-7691e1b5a00c-png.2025910

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom