• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@brendasdeadbaby ..Agreed..**** everyone..Y’all need to quit whining and just enjoy sports entertainment..#MoreSeriousGimmicksForEverybody..

just because you're a miserable sack of sheetrock doesn't mean you have to drag us down.

I, for one, can dig the in-depth deconstruction of success disguised as a pro wrestling conversation.

hell, let's tie it together: success is happiness, and you're failing.

TL;DR
lol****you.gif

That is how you took it?

She has experience in the business. She was defending her product vs. Khalifa. Nothing she said came off as "know it all."

"If I have you in a headlock then I'm telling you right then and there what we're doing next"

Is the statement I was commenting on

Nowhere did I give any indication of that being my only takeaway from the video

Nowhere did I call her a know it all

Dolph and them two names don’t belong in the same sentence. Bret Hart is one of the best in ring wrestlers. HBK political game was on point.
YOU said, he wasn't big enough not to be able to have a good mouthpiece.

I mentioned two SMALL dudes that didn't have strong mic work and you move the goalposts.

Good job.

Just proves the point that it isn't HIM that is the reason he isn't where he should be.

But you have a personal vendetta vs. him, so where is this convo going

"If I have you in a headlock then I'm telling you right then and there what we're doing next"

Is the statement I was commenting on
So she has to be a ring general to simply whisper in someone's ear during a headlock?

That is what you got?

You just wanted to take a shot. That's all

YOU said, he wasn't big enough not to be able to have a good mouthpiece.

I mentioned two SMALL dudes that didn't have strong mic work and you move the goalposts.

Good job.

Just proves the point that it isn't HIM that is the reason he isn't where he should be.

But you have a personal vendetta vs. him, so where is this convo going
You right let me add that Dolph isn’t even good enough at anything that warrants him being a top guy. He can’t talk and isn’t big enough and he’s not a good enough wrestler.

you watch your low caste mouth when you speak of the Maharaja. he made this humble one realize the Shell Shock is pretty cool when not preceded by a silly march.

They wanted “something different” and the gods blessed us with The Lion of India. Then they shunned him. #TheyDontLikeHimBecauseHesDifferent

I never understood Vince's obsession with HBK. I can understand him giving in to Hogan, Rock, Austin, Cena etc but not him.

We get it you hate HBK :rolleyes

I feel like I'd rather have Quota Ibushi in the WWE than Nakamura.

Why? So when it doesn't work for him, yall can claim he never had it?

Why would Ibushi be more over than what Metalik is right now? Look at how they RUINED him.

I never understood why Wade Barrett didn't do a lot better. huge guy, could move, good talker and not that the Bullhammer wasn't a certified man-stopper but I liked Wasteland dammit "ima just ragdoll your punk *** like a little cousin."

I never understood why Wade Barrett didn't do a lot better. huge guy, could move, good talker and not that the Bullhammer wasn't a certified man-stopper but I liked Wasteland dammit "ima just ragdoll your punk *** like a little cousin."
I remember Meltzer saying folks backstage didn't like his accent or something minor.

This was a few years ago on the Observer Radio

Definitely injuries. That derailed him several times, but that didn’t have anything to do with him getting over with the gavel and rising platform, then taking both away from him:
Bingo.

So ALL of these people that got themselves over, we are really sticking to this Cream Rises to the Top logic?

Which is why I say, you CAN'T be serious with that logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom