• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People get tired of 20 minute monologues/promos every week. Look at Dusty, Austin, Flair, Jake, and Heel Bret(my top 5 talkers) Most of their best promos were less than 5 minutes. Now every week they want us to listen to the same 10 people cut 20 minute nonsensical promos every week and if you take out catch phrases 90% of the roster sounds the same.

WWE goes to extremes. They OD us on his promos also his promos didn’t make any damn sense. I blame them on his failures. That’s on them like I said before it’s many other factors.

Like Jinder Mahal's push. 100% politics. Just to try and boost network subs in India. It's a joke that someone as bad as him can be world champion but not Cesaro (who should've been a main eventer after Wrestlemania 30 and Cena has vouched for him in the past)

you watch your low caste mouth when you speak of the Maharaja. he made this humble one realize the Shell Shock is pretty cool when not preceded by a silly march.

WWE goes to extremes. They OD us on his promos also his promos didn’t make any damn sense. I blame them on his failures. That’s on them like I said before it’s many other factors.
His promos that the WRITERS had him go out and conduct didn't make sense.

Then he was booked to be a loser.

But cream rises to the top

Also, there are a lot of promos, many of which are long, because they have to fill the 3 hour time slot (speaking for Raw only).

Regarding Dolph, I do think that he has IT, and showcased it for a 5 year or so span. I think a mix of bad injuries at very inopportune times on top of an influx of new talent to the company caused his "downfall."

Regarding Dolph, I do think that he has IT, and showcased it for a 5 year or so span. I think a mix of bad injuries at very inopportune times on top of an influx of new talent to the company caused his "downfall."
He can’t talk and he’s not big enough to not be able to talk.

Sup Drewski

What up Fly?

newjapan2142_1.png

newjapan2142_back.png

Need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom