• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NTWTSS-Did everyone get their packages shipped out?..

@Bend_The_Knee the Russo podcast was great..Dude’s book is obviously filled with lies and hearing them two year it apart warms my heart..

im still not too crazy about it but im sure once i set it up this weekend ill get hooked lolol.

you have a wireless charge pad?

Yea I bought the Belkin one for the office at work. It charges around the same speed IMO as the wall charger it comes with.

What color and capacity did you get?

- There was an interesting line in last week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter on former WWE Superstar Orlando Jordan. Dave Meltzer noted that Jordan has been living in Australia since 2012 and he works for Battle Championship Wrestling. However, he’s not getting much work with other promotions. Dave Meltzer wrote, “Most promotions there won’t use him.”

We can’t confirm what the issues are but it might have to do with claims made on a podcast a few months ago. Australian wrestler Karl Infirri said that a former WWE Superstar (Jordan) would ask some of the underage backyard wrestlers to the zoo, dinner and the movies. He said that he has screenshots to prove that Jordan has gone after underage boys.

These allegations are not new. The story of his 2006 firing from WWE was that he was allegedly bringing someone that was underage with him to live events. In 2010, Ric Flairconfronted Jordan’s boyfriend at a bar in front of several wrestlers. Flair also felt that the companion had no place in the locker room. The story that was reported at the time was that Flair did not have an issue with the sexual orientation of Jordan’s boyfriend. He was upset because the wife of a major executive was at the bar when Jordan’s boyfriend decided to do something very lewd.

During a 2008 Highspots interview, Jordan admitted to bringing a guest backstage in WWE but he denied that he was with an underage boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom