• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ps - el canek was one of the few that andre let slam him//hogan & inoki had many matches together

so these four knew each other quite well

enjoy :emoji_santa:

• PW Insider has said when WWE originally started talking about a women's Royal Rumble, they were operating with the idea of having 15 entrants. That may not be the case now.
  • Per the Observer, Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir aren't training in pro wrestling anymore, so it appears WWE has ditched the idea for a Four Horsewomen vs. Four Horsewomen match.
  • There are some within WWE who still think Chris Jericho is doing WrestleMania 34 and that he'll be back with WWE shortly after he's done with New Japan, per the Observer.
  • There's been a push for Jim Johnston to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame next year, according to the Observer.
  • The Observer notes Lucha Underground wrestlers are cancelling indie dates from February to March.

Ready for tomorrow..Going to see The Last Jedi and my Blue Tint’s are getting delivered..Knowing my luck the theatre will close for some random reason and the FedEx truck will get a flat and won’t deliver my shoes..

HEH >D

and dont troll me and send me links to that ruby riot stuff man

this aint reverse psychology im deadass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom