• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At work with another migraine. Feel like I’m having a ****ing stroke. You?

Came to work and this beyotch colleague who calls out today, hasnt worked a full week since early October. Sometimes I think that work ethic does not exist anymore.

Hope to be out by 1pm and not any traffic on the ride home.

Morning NTWT..What are all you miserable ****s up to today?..

KP went 0/11 and scored 1 point

I have him on my fantasy team

i also picked up beasely so im not really that mad

but i was in the building for that KP mess. He's really hurt :frown:

Due to a **** schedule and what not I have missed a lot of wrasslin and events that transpired in NTWT...we all know how I catch up by now. So...I go to add quotes and there is like 3 when I had like 50 for a Holiday Quote Tower deluxe prepared. :frown: :smh: :frown: :smh: oh well. :lol: I’m about to be :smokin some Grape Gelato all day.

pablo prigioni?

he went to the rox like 2 years ago i think. After that i have no idea lol

Kristapz, or however you spell it. I assume that is who you are referring too in the OG post.

Due to a **** schedule and what not I have missed a lot of wrasslin and events that transpired in NTWT...we all know how I catch up by now. So...I go to add quotes and there is like 3 when I had like 50 for a Holiday Quote Tower deluxe prepared. :frown: :smh: :frown: :smh: oh well. :lol: I’m about to be :smokin some Grape Gelato all day.

You dissapoint me fam.

Wish it was that easy, unfortunately, my wife is one of her bridesmaids, and the wedding happens to be on my birthday next year. 2nd time in 3 years we'll be going to a wedding on my born day.

I can wear a mask.

Got a O of some sticky fire og for the low low in da heightz.

Faxs.
I got a bet going that the knicks will beat Boston in the playoffs if they play each other. Poorzingus shot is so damn good. I am just afraid of his durability.
I'll take you up on that bet. Porzingis hasn't done anything against the Celts over the last couple years. Horford defends him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom