• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B5Um6KJIUAApmZn.jpg:large

Working a couple of hours

Working 1 to 11 today, tomorrow, 9 to 6 Sunday, and not sure how many hours Xmas day helping my friend out at her store.

#NoDaysOff

Upside is I'm getting all this crud out of my face/chest now so hopefully will be good by Sunday.

Cannot wait to fire the worthless human that got me sick once I hire their replacement. Wish I could do it on Christmas eve, her tears would be so sweet.

Happy Friday before Xmas. Hope everyone gets what they wanted from the white bearded fellow and from the Secret Santa.

Gonna be treating myself to some delicious edibles and experimenting this week with my new butter machine and finally get a chance to jump in our jacuzzi. Gonna be fun with the fam in the new house and just not worrying about work.

I think that's Sexy Star from Lucha Underground and AAA, pretty much being a hypocrite after she went to business for herself on I think Triplemania and broke the arm of Rosemary or someone from TNA.

Nah that’s Kalisto’s wife. Some ******* threw a full water bottle at him post match, while he was on the ground and it hit him right in the mouth.

Working 1 to 11 today, tomorrow, 9 to 6 Sunday, and not sure how many hours Xmas day helping my friend out at her store.

#NoDaysOff

Upside is I'm getting all this crud out of my face/chest now so hopefully will be good by Sunday.

Cannot wait to fire the worthless human that got me sick once I hire their replacement. Wish I could do it on Christmas eve, her tears would be so sweet.

I'm leaving at 1:30pm. Gotta stop by the bank, get a haircut, and the post office. I hate my apartment complex for not holding mail packages any more. Now I gotta go to the post office every time I have something coming.

I'm leaving at 1:30pm. Gotta stop by the bank, get a haircut, and the post office. I hate my apartment complex for not holding mail packages any more. Now I gotta go to the post office every time I have something coming.

Yeah, that mail ish is booty as **** man. How inconvenienced are they really? lazy bastards.

On a funny note, Cool Dad Liger with some wisdom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171213-193033.png
    Screenshot_20171213-193033.png
    799.5 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom