• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently wearing a black bahhumbug santa hat implores people to wish you a merry christmas.

x7JpDTv.gif

Aside, this Dex cloud I am currently in is keeping me from hitting people with stunners lol.

So what about Nikki Cross that yall feel is can't miss?

When you had Blue Chip Prospects like Bayley, and Sasha, that are somewhat lost on the Main Roster?
I mean, I don't have any faith in what they do with the women's division. She has a uniqueness to her, but her character could be completely changed whenever she ends up getting called up. Who knows.

Dude who recommended peppermint oil is so right. I try not to recommend vitamins to my customers as I think they’re bull**** but oils work. Peppermint oil after a long day soothes your muscles.

Yea man, I get migraines and my girl was around me one day and saw how bad it was. She started googling home remedies and found out peppermint oil gets rid of them. She gained some many points that day lol.

Also if you have peppermints, you can suck slowly (pause) on them and they helps a little. Just not nearly as fast as the oil.

Yea man, I get migraines and my girl was around me one day and saw how bad it was. She started googling home remedies and found out peppermint oil gets rid of them. She gained some many points that day lol.

Also if you have peppermints, you can suck slowly (pause) on them and they helps a little. Just not nearly as fast as the oil.

#ZestyEVIL

What up fam?

I stopped taking any and ever pill this year. Big pharma companies are the devil and your doc don’t give a dam about you either he just wants his check for prescribing their pills to you. Pharmacist are jokes too they will gladly sell you medication that counter act with each other and won’t say anything. /rantover

I stopped taking any and ever pill this year. Big pharma companies are the devil and your doc don’t give a dam about you either he just wants his check for prescribing their pills to you. Pharmacist are jokes too they will gladly sell you medication that counter act with each other and won’t say anything. /rantover
ihust1e ihust1e

Got back an hour ago from seeing Justice League..Thought it was pretty damn good..

Na, I just dab it under my nostrils, then inhale through my nose and exhale through my mouth.
Drew! Just relaxing and drinking a beer. What you up to?

Working, faded off this CnC haha. Muscle memory at this point. need to try this Peppermint oil for real though, my head is killing me but I am coughing crud up so hopefully I am good by dinner with ol' girl on xmas.

Peep Game Peep Game Would you say Nidia Noble was the closest thing that WWE had to Nikki Cross?

How do yall think her career went

Not really. Nidia had a good character during the whole hillbilly thing with Jamie Noble, but she wasn't a wrestler at all. Not sure if this is a legit question tbh :lol:

WCW Heatwave results
tumblr_p1dy2cqBXs1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1dy03FFTP1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1dy6nkC8I1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1dy7lXLuD1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1dy8u4WFD1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1dxneF0CT1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1dxd8hxJQ1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1dx7wZ9Ui1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1dx4imagq1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

ihust1e ihust1e never before seen Cam'Ron pics
tumblr_p1c79rwv1U1rxqftbo1_540.jpg