• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted in here in a minute but hope everyone's having a good holiday season.
Last 5 Decembers I've had to attend a funeral within a week or two of Xmas and I think I've lost whatever possible holiday cheer I had. Have my second within the past month next week.
Regardless, gonna make the most of the day and spend it with my fam and try to stay positive. I honestly lost track of everything and was asking people if I could switch my shift with a Monday, not realizing it was Christmas :lol:

Keep your head up man and Happy Holidays.

Haven't posted in here in a minute but hope everyone's having a good holiday season.
Last 5 Decembers I've had to attend a funeral within a week or two of Xmas and I think I've lost whatever possible holiday cheer I had. Have my second within the past month next week.
Regardless, gonna make the most of the day and spend it with my fam and try to stay positive. I honestly lost track of everything and was asking people if I could switch my shift with a Monday, not realizing it was Christmas :lol:

Hope you are well bubba. We are here for you if you need us.

Even BDB I am sure.

@bigego24
It’s one big system by big pharma companies and politicians (both also have stakes in the big chain pharmacy companies and hospitals) to get you to keep using their products and pass that along to your kids who pass it along to their kids so the money keeps flowing forever

Yup. Gotta do your research don't just take whatever they give you.

My condolences, Zube.

that green belt tho :nthat:

TitoIC-11-1868x505.jpg

@bigego24
It’s one big system by big pharma companies and politicians (both also have stakes in the big chain pharmacy companies and hospitals) to get you to keep using their products and pass that along to your kids who pass it along to their kids so the money keeps flowing forever
Working in the industry, are you ever conflicted?

My condolences.

Sorry for your loss. Here for you if you need anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom