• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to degenerate423 degenerate423 for the gifts. Really appreciate it man.

BB18383C-3EC9-43D0-B27B-DD89FC922D8B.jpeg

No problem! Hope you enjoy the gifts and they fit!

I mean, to be fair, Brenda's Placenta is a trash human who lives in a studio apartment above a bodega. Comes on NT acting tuff because he was bullied in school. Mom's a crack head and he never knew hes daddy. Says a few cuss words on here and gets likes from other trash humans. Makes him feel good going to sleep on his twin bed on the floor.
Fixed

I stopped taking any and ever pill this year. Big pharma companies are the devil and your doc don’t give a dam about you either he just wants his check for prescribing their pills to you. Pharmacist are jokes too they will gladly sell you medication that counter act with each other and won’t say anything. /rantover
WhistleBlowerBrenda

Had to start again, stress was intense then trump happened.
Believe me I understand. I been wanting to punch my stepdad in the face more than usual as he voted for Trump and acts like things aren’t getting real sketchy in a variety of ways... :smh:
Dude who recommended peppermint oil is so right. I try not to recommend vitamins to my customers as I think they’re bull**** but oils work. Peppermint oil after a long day soothes your muscles.
Might have to check that out. Good look BDB.
I stopped taking any and ever pill this year. Big pharma companies are the devil and your doc don’t give a dam about you either he just wants his check for prescribing their pills to you. Pharmacist are jokes too they will gladly sell you medication that counter act with each other and won’t say anything. /rantover
Never been a fan of the pills, my wife used to be a pharmacy tech and she has shared some stories too. :smh: :frown: for those already hooked.

Haven't posted in here in a minute but hope everyone's having a good holiday season.
Last 5 Decembers I've had to attend a funeral within a week or two of Xmas and I think I've lost whatever possible holiday cheer I had. Have my second within the past month next week.
Regardless, gonna make the most of the day and spend it with my fam and try to stay positive. I honestly lost track of everything and was asking people if I could switch my shift with a Monday, not realizing it was Christmas :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom