Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled turn that up.jpg

Would I have to get coupons from an app or can I just get them online?..

Nope, they're usually just online/in the paper. If you know anybody who's a teacher, they get an extra 10% off top if they show their teacher ID.

EDIT: Yup, there ya go!

Sheesh Bayley :rofl: Unlike other gimmicks which failed almost 100% due to booking, Bayley also has herself to blame cause she can't talk, and what they write for her is also garbage. Don't know how many times she got her *** kicked then cut a promo like "you may have beat me down in front of my family and took my dignity, but I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE WWE SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL!!!"

Sheesh Bayley :rofl: Unlike other gimmicks which failed almost 100% due to booking, Bayley also has herself to blame cause she can't talk, and what they write for her is also garbage. Don't know how many times she got her *** kicked then cut a promo like "you may have beat me down in front of my family and took my dignity, but I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE WWE SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL!!!"

Don’t send a person with weak promo skills to the ring to talk for 20 minutes with trash writing. NXT >>>

The problem with NXT and the whole "What gets over there doesn't get over on the main roster" argument is how do you know what will get over on the main roster then? In NXT, why would you change something that's already over?

You mean like taking a natural underdog who chased the title and actually worked her way up the card for a year, and giving her the belt almost immediately on the main roster?

You mean like taking a natural underdog who chased the title and actually worked her way up the card for a year, and giving her the belt almost immediately on the main roster?
This is a problem too. In NXT, people complete their entire character/story arcs there like Bayley and American Alpha. You can't just re-do that on the main roster, or the main roster audience is expected to know them from NXT and they get their entire character stripped anyway.

Wonder why they couldn’t use Finn to tag with Seth and have Jason stay on the path to a heel? Will tagging with Seth help? Or this set up Dean as the scorne “lover”?

Seth and Finn as tag champs would’ve helped Finn but wonder if Vince has actual plans for Finn.

This is a problem too. In NXT, people complete their entire character/story arcs there like Bayley and American Alpha. You can't just re-do that on the main roster, or the main roster audience is expected to know them from NXT and they get their entire character stripped anyway.

You could tweak the arc for the main roster. Not frame for frame of course but it’d work. Not everyone watches NXT. Or just hire better writers :lol:

The problem with NXT and the whole "What gets over there doesn't get over on the main roster" argument is how do you know what will get over on the main roster then? In NXT, why would you change something that's already over?

Exactly. The WWE tends to tweak a gimmick before it gets to the main roster and it's usually for the worse. Ascension is probably the most flagrant one, going from dark vampire cult-like dudes to Dollar Tree Demolition. Bobby Robert's gimmick in NXT screams heel, yet he's a pretty cringing, pandering face. It's ridiculous.

Wonder why they couldn’t use Finn to tag with Seth and have Jason stay on the path to a heel? Will tagging with Seth help? Or this set up Dean as the scorned “lover”?

Seth and Finn as tag champs would’ve helped Finn but wonder if Vince has actual plans for Finn.

Though this makes sense, Ambrose will be out for upwards of 9 months, and the WWE is terrible at planning lengthy story-lines like that :lol:

Trying to get rid of this sickness that hit me yesterday like a ton of bricks. Having trouble swallowing (non op influence) and have a nasty cough. At work and drinking some theraflu and i'm freezing my *** off. Gimme those remedies ya'll were talking ab the other day :lol:

Just get that lean and trip balls fam. That's what I did for the last week. Work was waaaaaay more tolerable lol.

committed to the cause now fam.

I also blame commentary. They really find a way to make ANYONE uncool. I don't think enough people take into consideration that commentary plays a key part in getting people over to the TV viewers at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom