• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also blame commentary. They really find a way to make ANYONE uncool. I don't think enough people take into consideration that commentary plays a key part in getting people over to the TV viewers at home.

100%. Again something NXT does better

giphy.gif

To a certain degree, I understand the keeping Mandy off NXT TV thing. I thought it was cool when Braun originally debuted with the Wyatt Fam and I didn’t know exactly who he was or what he was all about. The manner in which she was brought up though is SO dumb.

I also blame commentary. They really find a way to make ANYONE uncool. I don't think enough people take into consideration that commentary plays a key part in getting people over to the TV viewers at home.

Again, they MURDERED Ascension on commentary when they debuted :rofl: they (especially JBL) made them look like complete in over their head fools. So if you're a viewer, why would you be interested at all in them, whether heel or face?

Silly stuff like this is why you can miss a show and not really bother backtracking it. But they sure will broadcast how "successful" they've been every year

The manner in which they debuted the Ascension was completely mind boggling. I honestly can't think of anything worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom