• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey we all get a little parched while smashing sometimes so those capri suns would be clutch.

This is the truth. I happen to keep some Boppin' berry or Ecto Cooler on the bedstand just incase I feel a cramp coming on.

Drew you a straight savage!!!! :lol:

Look man, far be it from me to let someone practice their kinks, but that broad is ugly as hell.

Kool Aid jammers >>>>>>> Capri sun though!!!
Real talk, in the pantheon of juice box drinks Pacific Cooler>anything. Very close second is Boppin' Berry followed by Mean Green Puncher Squeeze its.
Was a Alexa fan too for awhile

692B61CF-2C5E-49BA-B1C4-DC742F5028C5.jpeg

See!

#MarkScrub

I care…

Tranquilo
tumblr_inline_ogtlpziwSP1rsvcjz_540.gif

Truth, I love you fam, but she got that Rocky dennis chin nuts look.

Real talk, in the pantheon of juice box drinks Pacific Cooler>anything. Very close second is Boppin' Berry followed by Mean Green Puncher Squeeze its.

Truth, I love you fam, but she got that Rocky dennis chin nuts look.

Dat body tho… (and at least 2 of the most memorable women’s matches in recent memory, if not all time.)

Dat body tho… (and at least 2 of the most memorable women’s matches in recent memory, if not all time.)

full

What happened with Bayley?

Hopefully sent SHINE or some ****.

@ihust1e is trying to get her future endeavored

He should worry about getting a supporting cast for his bum *** knicks or some sponsors for his Youtube Channel other than Gameshark and the new Melo line at Rack Room Shoes.

I ain't heard Gameshark in forever lol.

This is why I am RotY. My promo skill is unmatched, XXXTomClancyGhostRecon probably can't even understand my promos without AskJeeves and Siri forming a tag team.

How many of the thread posters in here make the references I do on a regular basis and consitently back them up? Exactly.

I lead the greatest stable in NTWT that has roots reaching throughout other stables. Meat Shield, whoever Dumpster Pail Kids belongs to, nobody can stop the reign of LINTWT now.

My go to back in the day to cheat on Pokémon. :lol:
C78A64D0-C94A-4CE5-A142-2B30BB4AE6D6.jpeg

Caught all 150 OG's through hard work and trading with the link cable.

Gary Oak ain't got **** on me.

This is why I am RotY. My promo skill is unmatched, XXXTomClancyGhostRecon probably can't even understand my promos without AskJeeves and Siri forming a tag team.

How many of the thread posters in here make the references I do on a regular basis and consitently back them up? Exactly.

I lead the greatest stable in NTWT that has roots reaching throughout other stables. Meat Shield, whoever Dumpster Pail Kids belongs to, nobody can stop the reign of LINTWT now.

Caught all 150 OG's through hard work and trading with the link cable.

Gary Oak ain't got **** on me.

Talk your **** Drew.

The NXT to WWE transition is ok for heels but they've had little success had success with babyfaces or OTT gimmicks.
It was going well for Finn who got a rocket push on his debut to winning the Universal title within a month on the main roster until he got injured. Now he's facing the Miztourage and Curt Hawkins

It was going well for Finn who got a rocket push on his debut to winning the Universal title within a month on the main roster until he got injured. Now he's facing the Miztourage and Curt Hawkins

Ehhh I think that was more of a rash decision post Reigns suspension. I think no matter what Vince would have eventually found him "boring" and pushed him down anyway.

You mean like taking a natural underdog who chased the title and actually worked her way up the card for a year, and giving her the belt almost immediately on the main roster?
That storyline has worked since the beginning of history.

If done properly, not sure how that wouldn't have worked for Bayley on the main roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom