• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4B367D18-6431-4467-B8DF-F60D98E54950.jpeg
768A8A9C-DD47-4D64-B24A-3CBF394C46E4.jpeg

After 205 live there was a 6 man tag team match. Styles Orton Nakamura vs KO Zayn and Jinder

That Kenya submission looks legit, but it’s not nearly as cool as the GTS..

Feeling crappy after spending 2 hours in the tattoo chair today to finish my Star Wars chest piece..So someone recommend me an underrated ppv to watch..

That Kenya submission looks legit, but it’s not nearly as cool as the GTS..

Feeling crappy after spending 2 hours in the tattoo chair today to finish my Star Wars chest piece..So someone recommend me an underrated ppv to watch..

This man said Kenya, hahahahah.

Can't wait to see the chest piece healed. Just got done whipping legs on a film trivia game ol girl got me.

This man said Kenya, hahahahah.

Can't wait to see the chest piece healed. Just got done whipping legs on a film trivia game ol girl got me.

Didn’t even notice my spelling error..Hahhahahha..

Yeah I’ll post a pics once it’s healed..It’s kinda red and a little swollen..The sternum is no joke..**** hurt big time..Glad it’s over..Took around 13 hours total..

Didn’t even notice my spelling error..Hahhahahha..

Yeah I’ll post a pics once it’s healed..It’s kinda red and a little swollen..The sternum is no joke..**** hurt big time..Glad it’s over..Took around 13 hours total..

what's always interesting to me is how certain places on some people hurt for tattooing and others it does not.

Luke, my chest piece was the 2nd one I got and the sternum wasn't bad at all, but near my collar bones sent weird twinges throughout my shoulders.

My front ankle area tattoo is still the most uncomfortable tattoo I have had to date, and it isn't even that large.

Damn Cena eating pins to Roman at the GARDEN house show? Wow!

Hope that match was better than that garbage with Elias.

Smackdown best thing this year has been the tag team matches...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN GREAT! I'm calling Rusev and English win at Rumble. That Philly crowd will go APE @#$%

New U.S. belt design? I'm here for it! Jinder as the U.S. Champ.....I'M HERE FOR IT!

Women' Division Records

Definitive finishes only, no DQs or count-outs

Single's multi-woman matches included if they won or took the finish/were eliminated

Squashes vs local talent excluded

Had to be wrestling on the main roster since Jan 2017 to be included

Nia Jax 11-5 (68%)

Charlotte 12-7 (63%) (9-2 since moving to SD)

Natalya 7-4 (63%)

Alexa Bliss 12-8 (60%) (9-3 since moving to Raw)

Sasha Banks 13-9 (59%)

Naomi 7-6 (53%) (2 squash wins against Lana)

Bayley 8-10 (44%)

Becky Lynch 5-7 (41%)

Carmella 3-6 (33%)

Mickie James 4-10 (28%)

Alicia Fox 4-10 (28%)

Dana Brooke 3-10 (23%)

----------

This tells me:

They feature Sasha the Most.
Most of Nia's losses were to Sasha. I think 3 or 4 right?
All 3 of Alexa's losses were to Sasha.
They see Becky and Bayley as mid-carders.
Carmella is so winning the Smackdown Women's Championship. (As per usual, MITB winner loses all the time)

Credit: BringBackTV14

Also, Sasha fans should stop complaining all the time, she's nowhere close to getting buried. Becky and Bayley though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom