• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the Cavs could careless about the Wiz. I don’t even see how the Wiz could view the cavs as rivals. Only Cavs Rivalry is Warriors. Boston maybe now but to be rivals you have to have close to even booking. If you dominate your opponent always that’s not a rivalry.
The NBA doesn't have any true rivalries anymore. The media always tries to push narratives that teams are rivals, but they're not

Yeah the Cavs could careless about the Wiz. I don’t even see how the Wiz could view the cavs as rivals. Only Cavs Rivalry is Warriors. Boston maybe now but to be rivals you have to have close to even booking. If you dominate your opponent always that’s not a rivalry.

Do your histories and see why Wiz view Cavs as rivals.

what's always interesting to me is how certain places on some people hurt for tattooing and others it does not.

Luke, my chest piece was the 2nd one I got and the sternum wasn't bad at all, but near my collar bones sent weird twinges throughout my shoulders.

My front ankle area tattoo is still the most uncomfortable tattoo I have had to date, and it isn't even that large.

That is crazy..My collarbones weren't bad at all..And I have the entire front of both legs done and thought those were cake..I have a Nautical star on each side of my neck and those damn near made me pass out..Only took about 15 minutes each and it was torture..My fingers were uncomfortable (most people say they aren't bad) but my elbows I could barely feel (most people say they're terrible)..

Back to wrestling talk....

Top 10 matches of 2017

My personal list so def up for debate...

1. Omega-Okada Trilogy
2. Omega-Naito-G1 Climax Final
3. Styles-Cena-Royal Rumble
4. Naito-Tanahashi-G1 Climax Day 17
5. Shibata vs Okada-Sakura Genesis
6. DIY vs The Revival vs AOP-NXT Takeover Orlando
7. Styles vs Lesnar-Survivor Series
8. Bate vs Dunne-NXT Takeover Chicago
9. Brock vs Braun vs Samoa Joe vs Reigns-SummerSlam
10. Velveteen Dream vs Aleister Black-NXT Takeover: War Games

That is crazy..My collarbones weren't bad at all..And I have the entire front of both legs done and thought those were cake..I have a Nautical star on each side of my neck and those damn near made me pass out..Only took about 15 minutes each and it was torture..My fingers were uncomfortable (most people say they aren't bad) but my elbows I could barely feel (most people say they're terrible)..

not looking forward to ribs and stomach lol.

Back to wrestling talk....

Top 10 matches of 2017

My personal list so def up for debate...

1. Omega-Okada Trilogy
2. Omega-Naito-G1 Climax Final
3. Styles-Cena-Royal Rumble
4. Naito-Tanahashi-G1 Climax Day 17
5. Shibata vs Okada-Sakura Genesis
6. DIY vs The Revival vs AOP-NXT Takeover Orlando
7. Styles vs Lesnar-Survivor Series
8. Bate vs Dunne-NXT Takeover Chicago
9. Brock vs Braun vs Samoa Joe vs Reigns-SummerSlam
10. Velveteen Dream vs Aleister Black-NXT Takeover: War Games

honestly

the only matches i kinda remember that were any good involved the usos, new day, and most of AJ styles stuff

much of it is a blur/mush

Word.

At the moment, the only thing that really stands out to me as truly great over the past few years is Seth Rollins WM cash-in & victory. :lol:

Top 5 matches of the year

Omega vs okada 1
Braun vs lesnar vs Roman vs Joe
Cien almas vs Gargano
Dunne vs Tyler Bate
Styles vs Cena

Once Vince pushes Mandy Rose to the moon, Alexa will be an afterthought (or goes back to SDL and wins the Womens title there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom