Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the rule was you should never make a decision to go to a direct rival
Steelers never beat the Pats and aren't in the same division. They aren't rivals. Would've been different if Harrison had signed with Ravens or Bengals.

Just got home and started skimming through SD..not gonna front...

...Rusev is growing on me :lol:
BvYPTJf.gif

Steelers never beat the Pats and aren't in the same division. They aren't rivals. Would've been different if Harrison had signed with Ravens or Bengals.
Ask any Steelers fan if they view the Pats as rivals.

Rivals in terms of AFC dominance over the last 15 years especially.

Ask any Steelers fan if they view the Pats as rivals.

Rivals in terms of AFC dominance over the last 15 years especially.
Any Steelers fan would name the Ravens and then the Bengals. I happen to know a lot of them. Baltimore is littered with them.

Steelers are 3-11 against the Patriots in the Tom Brady era. They are not rivals. At all.

I'm gonna be missing the Rumble this year :sick: have a family friends wedding that night.

Will be streaming from the reception.

Any Steelers fan would name the Ravens and then the Bengals. I happen to know a lot of them. Baltimore is littered with them.

Steelers are 3-11 against the Patriots in the Tom Brady era. They are not rivals. At all.

They would ALSO name the Bengals and Ravens.

You knkw Rivals don't always have to be mutual?

The same way the Wiz look at the Cavs as rivals but the Cavs probably don't even think twice about the Wiz

I'm gonna be missing the Rumble this year :sick: have a family friends wedding that night.

Will be streaming from the reception.

Is the reception going to be that bad, that you’d truly prefer to watch the Rumble over it?

They would ALSO name the Bengals and Ravens.

You knkw Rivals don't always have to be mutual?

The same way the Wiz look at the Cavs as rivals but the Cavs probably don't even think twice about the Wiz
Yeah the Cavs could careless about the Wiz. I don’t even see how the Wiz could view the cavs as rivals. Only Cavs Rivalry is Warriors. Boston maybe now but to be rivals you have to have close to even booking. If you dominate your opponent always that’s not a rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom