• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nia :rofl: that's clearly her natural personality and not the World's Strongest Woman thing they were trying to push with her.

And as far as best of 2017, it's mostly a blur to me if it wasn't AJ, Usos, New Day and NXT. And LU obviously, and that's cause I binge-watched it

It was good..then got interesting lol.

You shoot your shot yet Drew? :nerd:

Go on....

I have said it before I believe, I shot my shot awhile back and got Mutumbo'ed, I don't think time fixes that, no matter how many ****s I lack lol.

I am just gonna soak up these gifts, rides, and company until she decides I am no longer beneficial. It got real tense at dinner the other night when she introduced me and I stood there with my hand out for a good minute or so waiting for him to shake my hand. Then she got in his face and TOLD him to shake my hand and to not act like an *** infront of everyone. Not gonna lie, chubbed up pretty good seeing that.

Go on....

I have said it before I believe, I shot my shot awhile back and got Mutumbo'ed, I don't think time fixes that, no matter how many ****s I lack lol.

I am just gonna soak up these gifts, rides, and company until she decides I am no longer beneficial. It got real tense at dinner the other night when she introduced me and I stood there with my hand out for a good minute or so waiting for him to shake my hand. Then she got in his face and TOLD him to shake my hand and to not act like an *** infront of everyone. Not gonna lie, chubbed up pretty good seeing that.

Story ain't exactly complete yet lol. I will let you know when it does haha

You should've pulled an early era Dolph Ziggler and hit him with a dropkick for leaving you hanging.

You played ME:A? Is it any good?

Yeah the combat/gameplay is very good. Everything flows really well and squadmates finally have their own "style". Reasearch/Crafting is a welcome experience and they don't force you to go on a linear path..you can just explore and explore if you want.

Story is only solid though nothing amazing.

Prolly would say 8/10

Oh interspecies erotica :lol:

"Embrace eternity..."

wow.png
wow.png
wow.png

Story ain't exactly complete yet lol. I will let you know when it does haha

You should've pulled an early era Dolph Ziggler and hit him with a dropkick for leaving you hanging.

tenor.gif

Yeah, I was told to just behave so that is what I did. Who knows, maybe one day she comes around and decides it could be awhole lot worse for her and she decides to let me glom on for the long haul. In that case, having backstage heat with pops doesn't seem beneficial lmao.

tenor.gif

Yeah, I was told to just behave so that is what I did. Who knows, maybe one day she comes around and decides it could be awhole lot worse for her and she decides to let me glom on for the long haul. In that case, having backstage heat with pops doesn't seem beneficial lmao.

Cmon, start an Austin/Vince-esque feud lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom