• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Dean Ambrose was heavily figured into post-WrestleMania plans but that obviously changes with his injury, according to the Observer.
  • Speaking of that injury, Dave Meltzer is saying the timeline is likely not a WWE exaggeration.
  • Also, Jason Jordan's heel turn has been put on hold while he's teaming with Seth Rollins as the Raw tag team champions but it's likely still in the plans for later.
  • Per the Observer, New Japan is looking at doing more in the United States but that likely won't be happening anytime soon.

I was a bigger fan of Eddie’s ECW/WCW work than his WWFE stuff..
His WCW stuff was great but man I really appreciated him more during his WWFE run for his in ring but that probably has to do with me getting older and understanding the more technical aspects of pro wrestling.

Being buddy buddy with everyone in the league.
How is that Lebrons fault?

That is the influence of players knowing each other since teenagets being on the Aau circuit.

But if you want to irrationally blame Lebron for how the system operates, carry on

Last edited:
I was a bigger fan of Eddie’s ECW/WCW work than his WWFE stuff..
Same. His character really grew during that late 90s WCW Heel tun. Easily my favorite Eddie.

Never truly.cared for his comedy stuff in WWE, Ai naturally looked at that as a time where his work was dumbed down and his character was goofed up

$10 2018 NT ROYAL RUMBLE POOL

Will start taking payments on Jan 1st 2018

prizes

$200 for Rumble winner
$50 most eliminations
$20 for first eliminated
$20 Most awkward landing when eliminated

$10 Least amount of time in the rumble

wwwwwwwwwwww.gif

Also, who will determine most awkward elimination? Why is that worth being given a prize.

Since it’s one of the Big shows of the year it deserves its own thread. Even tho RR been trash last few years.
Big Main Roster shows should have their own threads.

But it should be opened at the moment the card begins and midnight of when the card ends

I think I figured out why it takes me a little longer to connect with some of the most popular names in NJPW...great finishers are few and far between.

Kushida has a good offense, the Time Bomb would kill a mofo dead, Omega's KNEE-trigger and OWA are cool, and I get that somebody like Tama Tonga wouldn't rely on one killer move, but a lot of the time it's like "oh, welp, match over then."

not that every match should (or even logically could) end the same way, but I grew up on finishers, man...big slams, slick pins, fancy locks. put that man down.

I love how @22stylez hating cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 's posts have turned him into an illiterate. Ahahahahha

I mean, average reading speed is 200wpm, so if it takes you even 3 minutes to read and understand ~75 words in your native language...

kinda like how I can speak Spanish, but really I can't at all.

...yeah tho, check your mail today @newz05. also, post more dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom