• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison If all he got was a finn funko his SS needs to be banned. I will buy him a gift then.

That’s been taken care of..There was a shipping mistake on the company, not the NTWTers, part..

Is anyone else having any issues?..I really want to make sure everyone is good with what they got..Anyone think they got short changed/their Santa didn’t get close to the minimum?..If so hit the PMs and we’ll discuss it..

Has everyone posted their gifts?,.Anyone waiting on their elf to post up what they got?..

Well don't make stupid statements like LBJ is to blame for the SYSTEM of players being cool with eachother in modern basketball
I stand by IT. If Lebron came in the league and said F everbody others would have followed. Who cares that they played together as kids.

That’s been taken care of..There was a shipping mistake on the company, not the NTWTers, part..

Is anyone else having any issues?..I really want to make sure everyone is good with what they got..Anyone think they got short changed/their Santa didn’t get close to the minimum?..If so hit the PMs and we’ll discuss it..

Has everyone posted their gifts?,.Anyone waiting on their elf to post up what they got?..
Best SS year by far

Meangene45 Meangene45 I heard you got a hot date tonight bruh !

A1AA6CEC-2101-4B7D-ACE2-81189DA776D4.jpeg
5EA2F200-14FE-414F-BB79-3894B47AF0B4.jpeg
C7870FDA-726E-4DC2-8BCD-38AD995A03F6.jpeg

I stand by IT. If Lebron came in the league and said F everbody others would have followed. Who cares that they played together as kids.
I'm a Lebron fan, but come on man. That's ridiculous to blame Lebron for that. Players played with each other in AAU leagues. They're more familiar with each other

In other words you're gonna be the one that's gonna be busy with stylez for the next 3 months. The question is, are y'all taking turns being the *****, or is it you the entire time. My guess is that it's you.
Cumming from someone that’s part of a #brokeboy crew. Go order top ramen and enjoy your first of the month meals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom