Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude that's why I don't get why black people support tyler

I remember a couple years ago, a black writer friend of mine had posted that he had to try and write a piece on Perry's continued success in Hollywood but Perry would not take an interview with him.

When my friend turned to the social media sphere and others for answers as to why I simply said "white guilt and lack of marketable black identities in Hollywood." He replied " I can't argue with either of your points".

I feel like not everybody has to go to the E to validate their career, it would be kind of cool to see folks start truly prospering in other organizations.
Eh I hope he doesn't but don't blame him if he does. Should be a package deal with Bucks and Omega.
Yeah, I mean, I don't think EVERYBODY has to go to the DubbaDubbaE. I do kind of think that Omega in particular does though. He has already shown that he can be incredible in-ring and can bring out the best in his opponents. The Okada trilogy is about as good as it gets. To truly show his all around greatness, I want to see if he can adapt to the WWE style, like we have seen AJ Styles do. The fact that he doesn't have to overcome a language barrier is big.

Omega won't win IWGP HW title any time soon, after this match with jericho I honestly think he'll go to WWE sooner then later. Look at what his done with the time in NJPW IC, 6 man, G1 winner, first ever ladder match, US Champ, now this jericho fued. Who ever beats Okada will hold the belt fir quite some time and I dnt see Omega tying himself to that. I think he does want to be in the E atleast to test himself to see if he can hold his own. IMO

If you keep having my name in your mouth Ima respond. Again. Stop using recycled jokes like you use recycled fleshlights.

So B+Sox is your ghostwriter. The true architect of the Meat Shield.

it all makes sense now.

On the topic of Omega, they missed the boat because at this point the title has to go on Naito. The fans are turning on Okada and after he whipped Naito recently, they booed the **** out of him because the NJPW audience is so pro LIJ. Makes sense to let Naiot hold it awhile, let Okada rest a bit after setting the record for longest reign, and Kenny can **** off and try his hand at the E.

If he brings the bucks with him, you know damn well they will do what they did with the Club and **** that up.

A feud with Ibushi is the only reason that I could see Omega wanting to stay in Japan. Naito is going to hold the belt for a long time.

Happy Friday fam! Last diva drop of the year.
9lp8zw0n6s601.jpg
014_VDAY_01172017_JW_0127--1c1529fa060a21d577b03f5cc40cd1fc.jpg
12258_1054654474549839_5224810013273873253_n.jpg
25008017_329956804148212_6133274794029744128_n.jpg
25035925_143197633009921_5610833769553461248_n.jpg
dMhHQAL.jpg
nbGUasI.jpg
trshvNj.jpg
yiYWcEj.jpg
yPEtESZ.png
yPEtESZ.png
yPEtESZ.png

Four people in this world i look at for motivation The Rock, The Miz, Lebron and 22stylez 22stylez . Don’t you ****ing dare put me in the Lebron hater boat. I wasn’t mad when he left true Lebron fan. Don’t try me with that.
Again, you make dumb, irrational statements about LBJ, you get out in the same boat as the idiots in the bball thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom