• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you right, but that one was just egregiously blatant. like when Mark Henry was a gorilla, but only because he apparently proclaimed it so it was fine.

or when Shinsuke Nakamura ate a cat.

or when Cryme Tyme.

But dudes 9n here claim the cream rises.

Yea the WHITE cream. ( no op style )

If Kenny can’t come to the E and constantly run it down while hyping up how Japan is so much better then he minus whale stay in NJPW..I wanna see him cut promos on how they refuse to let Shins, Kenya, and Good Brothers shine..

Naw, TELL him to make a new thread, sticky that explanation in the first post, and repost the link for the pick'em so when I or anyone of the rest of LINTWT wins it, they can't blame not finding the link, not knowing the card or the competitors, etc.

Meat Shield don't run this **** anymore, WE do.

zJ3T1x9j.jpg

Damn right and B Sox B Sox need to shut the **** up real quick.

$10 2018 NT ROYAL RUMBLE POOL

Will start taking payments on Jan 1st 2018

prizes

$200 for Rumble winner
$50 most eliminations
$20 for first eliminated
$20 Most awkward landing when eliminated

$10 Least amount of time in the rumble

wwwwwwwwwwww.gif

I'm in.

NYWTSS-Is everyone good on this year’s SS?..If so I’m gonna officially call it closed til next year..

You’re just jealous that others are actually doing things with their lives instead of being like you LIJ nerds shacked up in DFlys tollbooth playing with your stuffed animals and spitting green dye on each other.

In other words you're gonna be the one that's gonna be busy with stylez for the next 3 months. The question is, are y'all taking turns being the *****, or is it you the entire time. My guess is that it's you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom