• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ one of floyd's body guards looks about the same size as big show then

maybe just a few pounds less

he didn't get in the ring during the match - would have been cool if show had slammed him

i forgot who it was that told this story, maybe cody, but during one of the lead ups to WM there was a confrontation where the whole wwe locker room came out during a floyd/show confrontation
one his bodyguards dropped like big wad like 10k in cash and someone scooped it up during the skirmish :lol:

i forgot who it was that told this story, maybe cody, but during one of the lead ups to WM there was a confrontation where the whole wwe locker room came out during a floyd/show confrontation
one his bodyguards dropped like big wad like 10k in cash and someone scooped it up during the skirmish :lol:

#ComeUpBois

0FC3E771-DCE7-4858-850A-9A8ACA12B7D0.jpeg

Was watching WK10 and 2016 G1 yesterday and noticed that Omega looked a lot more credible to me when he wore tights and not trunks. Not really sure why that is but he just looked more like a legit threat :lol:

I think both Jericho and Omega look more legit when they wear the tights instead of trunks..

I too shall declare my intentions to participate, and lose, the 2018 NTWT Regal Rumbal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom