• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm going to a chain steakhouse, I'm taking Longhorn over any of them haha.

Used to eat there all the time, but their food quality had dropped off bad..Maybe it’s just our local one, but it ain’t in the same league as Pine Club, Roadhouse, or Outback..

I’m on WrestleMania 7 episode..I can’t believe I didn’t get hip to this pod til 2 weeks ago..The content is so damn good..Listened to the Radicalz episode yesterday and you could tell that the Benoit situation and Eddie’s death really hit Bruce hard..Listening to how his kid looked at Krispenwah like a hero was sad..

Owen episode was crazy.

Did not know that people thought Owen intentionally hurt Austin with the tombstone.

Leonard has had two maybe three stellar two way (offense and defense) seasons. With hardly no assists in a ball movement system. :lol: Before that he was gradually coming along under OG Hall of Famers...meaning he played with Manu Timmy Tony and has been coached by Pop his whole career. So that negates that argument of Pip and Phil da Gawd being crutches for MJ. Also how many season mvps and titles in comparison? How many first all nba teams? Case this isn’t even an argument. I mad I actually responded in hindsight. :lol:

I’m mad your simple *** couldn’t tell I was just joking..Jordan better than any player ever!..Not even a debate..No current player can even come close..How dudes in this soft as era can’t even manage to average more ppg than Jordan did when the league was filled with real men playing real ball just blows my mind..

Used to eat there all the time, but their food quality had dropped off bad..Maybe it’s just our local one, but it ain’t in the same league as Pine Club, Roadhouse, or Outback..

I'll give you that. It seems like they definitely vary from spot to spot. The one by me, I've had exactly one bad steak in 15 years.

I’m mad your simple *** couldn’t tell I was just joking..Jordan better than any player ever!..Not even a debate..No current player can even come close..How dudes in this soft as era can’t even manage to average more ppg than Jordan did when the league was filled with real men playing real ball just blows my mind..
I was :smokin when I read that post. Had the 4A5E74EC-9084-4A0F-A34E-0B7D46F9B49F.png face. :lol: :rofl: Jordan da Gawd forever. My number two is E3D1D7CC-F5C6-4964-B67A-8D4074450B2A.jpeg

I was :smokin when I read that post. Had the 4A5E74EC-9084-4A0F-A34E-0B7D46F9B49F.png face. :lol: :rofl: Jordan da Gawd forever. My number two is E3D1D7CC-F5C6-4964-B67A-8D4074450B2A.jpeg

Was gonna hit the like button til I saw your number 2..Give me Duncan, Kareem, Dream, Oscar, Bird, Magic, or Malone aged of Rapey Bryant..

HISTORIES MYSTERIES WITH GEMINI SYNDROME
toggle Subscribe
Singer Aaron Nordstom and drummer Brian Medina from Gemini Syndrome aren't talking music on TIJ; they're talking history's mysteries - theories about the history of the world and religion! Stuff like the Free Masons, the illuminati, the ancient Chinese Mafia, Stonehenge, the creation of the ancient pyramids of Egypt and Mexico, the Gospel of Thomas, the real life of Jesus Christ, evolution vs science, the flat earth society, and the 8 levels of consciousness that Timothy Leary was in constant search of! It's a fascinating conversation about history and the planet, and why some of the truths remain hidden to this day, and just who's hiding them!

PodcastOne: Histories Mysteries with Gemini Syndrome https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Historys-Mysteries-with-Gemini-Syndrome

Excellent conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom