• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this feels like 5 years ago
tumblr_p1qqi86hIR1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

Omega has subpar mic skills?

Hell nah

Yes..He has terrible pacing when he talks, seems scatter brained half the time, and the content of his promos aren’t that great..Not saying he can’t turn into a solid stick man, but as of this point in time he’s definitely below average IMO..

And before anyone posts a video of him doing a good promo, keep in mind I’m not saying that dude has never delivered a good promo..Just think he’s got room to grow and it’s obvious..

I will say Texas Roadhouse is the quintessential Western Pa/Ohio/West va type restautant

Me and the wife eat there all the time..Good cuts of steak and always cooked exactly the way we order it..It’s not the best steak in town, but considering price and wait times for a seat/ food to arrive it’s the best value for the money..

Case Case

Listening to the Owen Hart episode right now.

I’m on WrestleMania 7 episode..I can’t believe I didn’t get hip to this pod til 2 weeks ago..The content is so damn good..Listened to the Radicalz episode yesterday and you could tell that the Benoit situation and Eddie’s death really hit Bruce hard..Listening to how his kid looked at Krispenwah like a hero was sad..

Me and the wife eat there all the time..Good cuts of steak and always cooked exactly the way we order it..It’s not the best steak in town, but considering price and wait times for a seat/ food to arrive it’s the best value for the money..

I like those $6 rib baskets

I will say Texas Roadhouse is the quintessential Western Pa/Ohio/West va type restautant

If I'm going to a chain steakhouse, I'm taking Longhorn over any of them haha.

Jordan’s success is do to Philomena and Scotland Yard..And If it really wasn’t for Paxson (hometown boy btw) and Kerr then Jordan would have 2 less rings..
Leonard has had two maybe three stellar two way (offense and defense) seasons. With hardly no assists in a ball movement system. :lol: Before that he was gradually coming along under OG Hall of Famers...meaning he played with Manu Timmy Tony and has been coached by Pop his whole career. So that negates that argument of Pip and Phil da Gawd being crutches for MJ. Also how many season mvps and titles in comparison? How many first all nba teams? Case this isn’t even an argument. I mad I actually responded in hindsight. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom