• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The WrestleVotes Twitter account recently noted that there are still a lot of folks in WWE who believe Undertaker is done wrestling.
  • Having said that, they're also saying Undertaker vs. John Cena is "not definite but certainly on the table."
  • WrestleVotes also noted there is an idea of doing a WrestleMania 10 inspired angle with Dolph Ziggler where he returns to wrestle the US title tournament winner for the title in a ladder match.
  • There has been talk big changes in wrestling podcasting could be coming in 2018 and Chris Jericho's move away from Podcast One to Westwood One could be the start of that.
  • PW Insider recently noted that WWE had a Christmas party for the wrestlers after Raw on Monday and also picked up the hotel tabs for all Raw and SmackDown wrestlers in Chicago for working the holiday.

@Bend_The_Knee this Owen episode if so damn good..Remembering the story line of Owen vs Bret is much appreciated..That was always one of my favorite programs ever..Such a slow burn for that angle and both men pulled it off perfectly..

Exactly..2 people that work at HT we’re wearing them when I went in about 2 weeks ago..Asked the guy who his favorite member was and dude said “I don’t know who they are. Our managers told us to wear these since they’re a new line of clothing. She said it helps sells merch if people see employees wearing it.”..
Wrestling fans are almost as bad as NikeTalkers.

NikeTalkers SWEAR up and own NT created everything on the internet.

Wrestling fans SWEAR people know their stupid little characters, nah people don't. It is just a cool shirt.

I'd bet that's a very small percentage.
This is an instance that I can't tell if you are trolling. :lol:

• The WrestleVotes Twitter account recently noted that there are still a lot of folks in WWE who believe Undertaker is done wrestling.
  • Having said that, they're also saying Undertaker vs. John Cena is "not definite but certainly on the table."
  • WrestleVotes also noted there is an idea of doing a WrestleMania 10 inspired angle with Dolph Ziggler where he returns to wrestle the US title tournament winner for the title in a ladder match.
  • There has been talk big changes in wrestling podcasting could be coming in 2018 and Chris Jericho's move away from Podcast One to Westwood One could be the start of that.
  • PW Insider recently noted that WWE had a Christmas party for the wrestlers after Raw on Monday and also picked up the hotel tabs for all Raw and SmackDown wrestlers in Chicago for working the holiday.

I knew there was gonna some type of title vs. title match.

Glad to hear WWE picked up the hotel tabs since they were forced to work on Christmas.

Again if you missed out on Secret Santa, wear a US Small, and like NJPW, I have a gift for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom