• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At Wrestlemania in Orlando, I was sitting next to a dude from Chile in a Cody American Nightmare shirt.

Two young wrestlers face each other in a recently revived underground wrestling organization, the Tiger's Lair, which destroyed the wrestling dojo they grew up in. One took over the training facilities of Naoto Date at the foot of Mount Fuji, as well as the mask he left behind. The other dared to enter the Tiger's Lair and won a fierce competition, receiving a jet-black tiger mask. One tiger walks the path of light, while the other walks the path of shadows. Neither one knows the other's face. On the ring, they are natural enemies, but they have the same purpose—destroy the Tiger's Lair!

Tiger Mask W anime | Watch Tiger Mask W anime online in high quality http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Tiger-Mask-W

Casual fans don’t go to the RR and WM. That’s hardcore wrestling fans. You can have the show in Idaho and the smarks will take over that town for the weekend

Omega is significantly more known to the casual viewer than Nakamura. Not even close.

Based on what?..Bullet Club T-shirt’s being sold at an emo/hipster store at the mall?..

I’ve seen people with their shirts on and have no clue who the BC even is..

I’d say Kenny is probably slightly more known than Shins, but to the general wrestling community it’s extremely close..Anyone paying WWE’s ticket prices to go to any ppv show is most likely more than just a viewer who watches once in a while and probably knows about a bunch of wrestlers outside of WWE..

But AJ is, for sure, way more well known than Omega..Doubt it’s even that close..

But AJ is, for sure, way more well known than Omega..Doubt it’s even that close..
Even if that's the case, it still wouldn't make Omega's pop any worse than AJ's if he were debuted at a Big 4 show.

Casual fans don’t go to the RR and WM. That’s hardcore wrestling fans. You can have the show in Idaho and the smarks will take over that town for the weekend
Plenty of casual fans go to WM.

Which is why part-timers Main Event it. So the lapsed and/or sometimesy fans know who they will see at the end of the night.

If you are going to jump in a convo, know what you are talking about

Mania is different than RR and SS due to venue size. Majority of fans at Mania are still "more than casual" fans though.

I highly doubt everyone that buys Bullet Club shirts know about wrestling. The thing is those shirts can appeal to the general public.
Bullet Club - "sounds like it's about guns. I'll buy it!"
Villain Club - "lol I'm a villain! I'll buy it!"
American Nightmare - "cool sounding nickname. I'll buy it!"
I'd bet that's a very small percentage.

Even if that's the case, it still wouldn't make Omega's pop any worse than AJ's if he were debuted at a Big 4 show.

How?..If more people know the guy coming through the curtain than another guy, the more we’ll known person is gonna get the bigger reaction..

I highly doubt everyone that buys Bullet Club shirts know about wrestling. The thing is those shirts can appeal to the general public.
Bullet Club - "sounds like it's about guns. I'll buy it!"
Villain Club - "lol I'm a villain! I'll buy it!"
American Nightmare - "cool sounding nickname. I'll buy it!"

Exactly..2 people that work at HT we’re wearing them when I went in about 2 weeks ago..Asked the guy who his favorite member was and dude said “I don’t know who they are. Our managers told us to wear these since they’re a new line of clothing. She said it helps sells merch if people see employees wearing it.”..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom