• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Next year will be the same when he puts On a 10 star match vs Jericho.

I bet the Jericho/Omega match barely gets 3 stars..I don’t think Chris can keep up with Kenny’s speed or spastic match style..He couldn’t even keep up with AJ..It’ll be solid and entertaining but nothing special..

I bet the Jericho/Omega match barely gets 3 stars..I don’t think Chris can keep up with Kenny’s speed or spastic match style..He couldn’t even keep up with AJ..It’ll be solid and entertaining but nothing special..
Yea, nobody is expecting that match to do well. Sure it is a big moment in history, but we will see how great the match will be

I'm not expecting much from the Jericho/Omega match, but I do think the overall buzz it gets once it's over will be significant and important going forward.

I'm not expecting much from the Jericho/Omega match, but I do think the overall buzz it gets once it's over will be significant and important going forward.

How significant or important will it be if it’s a dud?..

The hell is a thrasher?
If I didn't know what a BC was I would think you a trump supporter.

T5ZdBgn.0.gif

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dana fires Punk soon and he makes his return to WWE at the 19 RR..Also wouldn’t surprise me if Dana fires him soon and he just fades way and is never seen in a wrestling ring again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom