wsup with fake jordans in wale's video. vol in before late pass come at me bro

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Ol.....and Cedric's Parents Have A Real Good Marriage lookin' boy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Well Damn 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dang, that made me spit my drink on my computer 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

yeah you probally do. and if they really know me, they'll tell u what it is.

likewise here and if we do know the people i think we do, they'll tell you the same thing about me.  it is what it is though,  im not gonna get banned over going back and forth with you. if you still wanna talk %$#@ just inbox me, and whatever pops off from that pops off
tawdae804 all your post sounds like to me is slurp slurp slurp.

likewise here and if we do know the people i think we do, they'll tell you the same thing about me.  it is what it is though,  im not gonna get banned over going back and forth with you. if you still wanna talk %$#@ just inbox me, and whatever pops off from that pops off

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

dIz b3 f0 mA hAt3zZzZ 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

how am i a hater though towards other people? please respond.  i know i say alot of truthful things people get their feelings hurtover when it comes to other stuff but that's life, sometimes people say things you don't like.

personally i share the same sentiment regarding wale that i think his music has been crappy since nike boots.  

i've never met the man but is it really hating to say he's sensitive and for me to not like his music? if i were to meet him tomorrow and he was a cool dude, i still wouldn't like his music but i would think he's a cool down to earth person.

he got into it with random niketalkers before, i've heard interviews where he was complaining and carrying himself like a female, and personally the way he carries himself unless he toughens up the industry will eat him alive in the long run.  he's famous, people aren't going to like him for whatever reason they may have.  why waste your time focusing on them if your in that position? this dude is on twitter telling that mayor he's gonna spit in his moms face.  regardless of whatever b.s mayor said to him first about making his shoulders clap, why waste your time arguing with dudes like that if your in the position he's in

bro. u called him a fake rapper.
im not in here to defend the !$+!#+ honor, but when i read thru this $*+!%, you had like 4 posts gettin at the $%@#*.

thats why i said " If its that serious, we can get in contact with his mother so you can tell her what he did to you"

he told dude he would spit in his moms face. so what? you sposed to let people just get at you and be the bigger man?

nah you would still label him as a fake rapper, cause he aint stand up.

you are a hater %+@ $%@#*. i know alot of cats like you.

first you post about being gangsta, then i see you went to private school most of your life, and posing with men at whole foods on daytime shopping trips.

you the hardest out right? the white hell rell huh?

what exactly makes you so real?

++** outta here.

got me wasting this high typing @+%%.

good thing a $%@#* mastered mavis beacon typing tutor while i was in detention all them years
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

dIz b3 f0 mA hAt3zZzZ 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

how am i a hater though towards other people? please respond.  i know i say alot of truthful things people get their feelings hurtover when it comes to other stuff but that's life, sometimes people say things you don't like.

personally i share the same sentiment regarding wale that i think his music has been crappy since nike boots.  

i've never met the man but is it really hating to say he's sensitive and for me to not like his music? if i were to meet him tomorrow and he was a cool dude, i still wouldn't like his music but i would think he's a cool down to earth person.

he got into it with random niketalkers before, i've heard interviews where he was complaining and carrying himself like a female, and personally the way he carries himself unless he toughens up the industry will eat him alive in the long run.  he's famous, people aren't going to like him for whatever reason they may have.  why waste your time focusing on them if your in that position? this dude is on twitter telling that mayor he's gonna spit in his moms face.  regardless of whatever b.s mayor said to him first about making his shoulders clap, why waste your time arguing with dudes like that if your in the position he's in

bro. u called him a fake rapper.
im not in here to defend the !$+!#+ honor, but when i read thru this $*+!%, you had like 4 posts gettin at the $%@#*.

thats why i said " If its that serious, we can get in contact with his mother so you can tell her what he did to you"

he told dude he would spit in his moms face. so what? you sposed to let people just get at you and be the bigger man?

nah you would still label him as a fake rapper, cause he aint stand up.

you are a hater %+@ $%@#*. i know alot of cats like you.

first you post about being gangsta, then i see you went to private school most of your life, and posing with men at whole foods on daytime shopping trips.

you the hardest out right? the white hell rell huh?

what exactly makes you so real?

++** outta here.

got me wasting this high typing @+%%.

good thing a $%@#* mastered mavis beacon typing tutor while i was in detention all them years
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol this dude. you mad now huh. calm down dog. you the one flexin.
laugh.gif

lol this dude. you mad now huh. calm down dog. you the one flexin.
laugh.gif

How did this go from fake Js to hatin on each other's parents marriages and goin off on each other
roll.gif

How did this go from fake Js to hatin on each other's parents marriages and goin off on each other
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom