laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude Cedric....

You have the nerve to call Wale fake like that private school taught you the difference between the two. 

I don't even like Wale like that (never listened to him before he joined MMG), but blind eyes can see your a clown, trying to harp on the "hater" point when he already explained why he called you one and it's not b/c you "don't prefer his music" either. 

Ol.....and Cedric's Parents Have A Real Good Marriage lookin' boy.
ceddy c... you my famb and all but...

boys in here are stylin on you.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

well damn 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude Cedric....

You have the nerve to call Wale fake like that private school taught you the difference between the two. 

I don't even like Wale like that (never listened to him before he joined MMG), but blind eyes can see your a clown, trying to harp on the "hater" point when he already explained why he called you one and it's not b/c you "don't prefer his music" either. 

Ol.....and Cedric's Parents Have A Real Good Marriage lookin' boy.
ceddy c... you my famb and all but...

boys in here are stylin on you.

isnt matrix the same dude who got nexted on that mtv show? aint' he that pancake i love hyrup ole black andy milonakis bwoi. aint he also the one slated to go 1 on 1 with club27/29?

lol hbw u cool ppl but i cant take anthing u say cereal.

isnt matrix the same dude who got nexted on that mtv show? aint' he that pancake i love hyrup ole black andy milonakis bwoi. aint he also the one slated to go 1 on 1 with club27/29?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by JuJu

so now all it takes to be a rapper is getting money? SMH
"Rapping (also known as emceeing,[sup][1][/sup] MCing,[sup][1][/sup] spitting (bars),[sup][2][/sup] or just rhyming[sup][3][/sup]) refers to "spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics".[sup][4][/sup] The art form can be broken down into different components, as in the book How to Rap where it is separated into “content

Originally Posted by JuJu

so now all it takes to be a rapper is getting money? SMH
"Rapping (also known as emceeing,[sup][1][/sup] MCing,[sup][1][/sup] spitting (bars),[sup][2][/sup] or just rhyming[sup][3][/sup]) refers to "spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics".[sup][4][/sup] The art form can be broken down into different components, as in the book How to Rap where it is separated into “content

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

see there you guys go again. lol.  you probally havent even seen the whole episode yourself pal. all the cali NTers who have seen it have given me my props IRL so im cool off that.
that was also in 06. and no one goin nothin with club. he a lil dude who always gets big. i dont fight with $#@$%% for no reason. but if we face to face and they still bout it, then we can do what it do.

cedricceballos8378 whatever... Im always on Pico and Main at the downtown medical caregivers. or can catch me on King and Menlo. I be in the front with the homies. if you out and about in LA you gonna see me. im not that hard to miss.

you gettin gettin extra mad over a rapper. I got under your skin so much you just said "forget comebacks im just gonna get angry"

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_le9fyshXj81qesc3io1_500.png

thats you.

everyone whos met me IRL knows im a real $!+ *$%%@ and i mean every single thing i type.

aside from that... i'll answer your question of why ur a hater cedric.

cause i didnt have to click your name and view your previous posts.

i just clicked thru the 4 pages of this thread. your name is the longest and your avy is bright. your SN isnt soome obscure looking one pal. (since i cant say bro because " I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER (refer to spoiler)")

and i L-L-L-he-he-he-LOVE[/dr.cox] how you try to spin a single word into an entire life time of  lost learning.

You mad sweet cheeks.

for reference:

1. knew the #!@%$ went to private school cause he posted after i did in a thread about it.

2. everyone saw when he got ripped on his "heterosexual, just plain fun" shopping trip to teach someone how to shop at a store with real humans inside or some %**#.

3. the #!@%$ post so %##$**@ much anyways, a casual lurker would see this #!@%$ just be blah blah blah.

go look at his old posts in this thread. first he was gettin at wales sensetivity and now " I just dont like his music"

you was just gettin at the #!@%$ personally.

also #!*@ wale. so there u go.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

see there you guys go again. lol.  you probally havent even seen the whole episode yourself pal. all the cali NTers who have seen it have given me my props IRL so im cool off that.
that was also in 06. and no one goin nothin with club. he a lil dude who always gets big. i dont fight with $#@$%% for no reason. but if we face to face and they still bout it, then we can do what it do.

cedricceballos8378 whatever... Im always on Pico and Main at the downtown medical caregivers. or can catch me on King and Menlo. I be in the front with the homies. if you out and about in LA you gonna see me. im not that hard to miss.

you gettin gettin extra mad over a rapper. I got under your skin so much you just said "forget comebacks im just gonna get angry"

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_le9fyshXj81qesc3io1_500.png

thats you.

everyone whos met me IRL knows im a real $!+ *$%%@ and i mean every single thing i type.

aside from that... i'll answer your question of why ur a hater cedric.

cause i didnt have to click your name and view your previous posts.

i just clicked thru the 4 pages of this thread. your name is the longest and your avy is bright. your SN isnt soome obscure looking one pal. (since i cant say bro because " I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER (refer to spoiler)")

and i L-L-L-he-he-he-LOVE[/dr.cox] how you try to spin a single word into an entire life time of  lost learning.

You mad sweet cheeks.

for reference:

1. knew the #!@%$ went to private school cause he posted after i did in a thread about it.

2. everyone saw when he got ripped on his "heterosexual, just plain fun" shopping trip to teach someone how to shop at a store with real humans inside or some %**#.

3. the #!@%$ post so %##$**@ much anyways, a casual lurker would see this #!@%$ just be blah blah blah.

go look at his old posts in this thread. first he was gettin at wales sensetivity and now " I just dont like his music"

you was just gettin at the #!@%$ personally.

also #!*@ wale. so there u go.

Man, fall back!! You had a s curl and wasn't even doing it for a movie role. Stop...you're not about that life. We ain't forgot about you chief.

Man, fall back!! You had a s curl and wasn't even doing it for a movie role. Stop...you're not about that life. We ain't forgot about you chief.

Dude could write your mom a check and y'all gonna find a reason to hate smh. It's old now, get off him.

Dude could write your mom a check and y'all gonna find a reason to hate smh. It's old now, get off him.

Ol.....and Cedric's Parents Have A Real Good Marriage lookin' b

they actually do.  my parents love me. you make it sound like having both your parents around is a bad thing. from how you portray it you come across as someone that grew up in a single mother household where your dad left you when you were little and your moms brought numerous men around when you were growing up. i hope that's not the case but whenever someone talks about having both parents around like it's a bad thing, that's usually the case

bulletproofwallet,  where did i get butthurt?  all this back and forth stuff is jokes to me, bring up the wholefoods pic i cold care less, i actually thought the stuff said about me in that thread was funny.  i'll pop off and say some foul stuff to matrix and i doubt he cares and same here if he says somethin foul to me. it is what it is. i think i struck a nerve with him yesterday if he was wasting his high posting about little ol me though.

hold up though matrix is dude that was on next
laugh.gif
  all back and forth chitter chatter between me and him aside if that's the case im almost certain he knows a few people i know. i think i seen dude at some of the old niketalk summits before as well if im not mistaken.

and back to the part about people getting tight over  fake rapper,  fake jordans. if anyones really getting tight over that comment it's funny.

Ol.....and Cedric's Parents Have A Real Good Marriage lookin' b

they actually do.  my parents love me. you make it sound like having both your parents around is a bad thing. from how you portray it you come across as someone that grew up in a single mother household where your dad left you when you were little and your moms brought numerous men around when you were growing up. i hope that's not the case but whenever someone talks about having both parents around like it's a bad thing, that's usually the case

bulletproofwallet,  where did i get butthurt?  all this back and forth stuff is jokes to me, bring up the wholefoods pic i cold care less, i actually thought the stuff said about me in that thread was funny.  i'll pop off and say some foul stuff to matrix and i doubt he cares and same here if he says somethin foul to me. it is what it is. i think i struck a nerve with him yesterday if he was wasting his high posting about little ol me though.

hold up though matrix is dude that was on next
laugh.gif
  all back and forth chitter chatter between me and him aside if that's the case im almost certain he knows a few people i know. i think i seen dude at some of the old niketalk summits before as well if im not mistaken.

and back to the part about people getting tight over  fake rapper,  fake jordans. if anyones really getting tight over that comment it's funny.

Back
Top Bottom