wsup with fake jordans in wale's video. vol in before late pass come at me bro

dudes making it sound like wale is on par with soulja boy 
indifferent.gif

he isnt a bad rapper but he isnt the greatest either

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

indifferent.gif

never said he was soilder boi crappy. that is it's own level of crappiness right there

BUT his music just doesn't appeal to me, plain and simple.  nothing more to say from me,  im not knocking anyone who likes his music, i just personally don't care for his music.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

indifferent.gif

never said he was soilder boi crappy. that is it's own level of crappiness right there

BUT his music just doesn't appeal to me, plain and simple.  nothing more to say from me,  im not knocking anyone who likes his music, i just personally don't care for his music.

wale is a joke lol
likethematrix really just did a background check on cedric ceballos 
laugh.gif
. dude you need to calm down, you sound like you catch his nuts and wipe his butt right after he takes a dump. its not that serious.

wale is a joke lol
laugh.gif
. dude you need to calm down, you sound like you catch his nuts and wipe his butt right after he takes a dump. its not that serious.

Originally Posted by JustDunks

wale is a joke lol
laugh.gif

it's true though
laugh.gif
   dude must have a crush on me, the way he was looking at my pictures, and going through all my posts. rather comical to say the least though

Originally Posted by JustDunks

wale is a joke lol
laugh.gif

it's true though
laugh.gif
   dude must have a crush on me, the way he was looking at my pictures, and going through all my posts. rather comical to say the least though

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I neva liked his %!%* but i aint gonna hate

if you never liked his music, saying you don't like his music or pointing out flaws that you feel he has isn't hating.

if you said something like, i hope he fails and i wish bad things upon him  now that's hating, but there's nothing wrong with not liking his music.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I neva liked his %!%* but i aint gonna hate

if you never liked his music, saying you don't like his music or pointing out flaws that you feel he has isn't hating.

if you said something like, i hope he fails and i wish bad things upon him  now that's hating, but there's nothing wrong with not liking his music.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

his music just doesn't appeal to me, plain and simple.  nothing more to say from me,  im not knocking anyone who likes his music, i just personally don't care for his music.

co-sign
images

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

his music just doesn't appeal to me, plain and simple.  nothing more to say from me,  im not knocking anyone who likes his music, i just personally don't care for his music.

co-sign
images

Originally Posted by got shoes

Wale is not the greatest of rappers, but to say he is a "fake rapper" is ridiculous. People hate, just to hate.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Wale is not the greatest of rappers, but to say he is a "fake rapper" is ridiculous. People hate, just to hate.

WHY do people always get into an argument when Wale's name comes up? Never fails.
roll.gif
dude just makes some people rage.

WHY do people always get into an argument when Wale's name comes up? Never fails.
roll.gif
dude just makes some people rage.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by likethematrix

bro. u called him a fake rapper.
im not in here to defend the !$+!#+ honor, but when i read thru this $*+!%, you had like 4 posts gettin at the $%@#*.

thats why i said " If its that serious, we can get in contact with his mother so you can tell her what he did to you"

he told dude he would spit in his moms face. so what? you sposed to let people just get at you and be the bigger man?

nah you would still label him as a fake rapper, cause he aint stand up.

you are a hater %+@ $%@#*. i know alot of cats like you.

first you post about being gangsta, then i see you went to private school most of your life, and posing with men at whole foods on daytime shopping trips.

you the hardest out right? the white hell rell huh?

what exactly makes you so real?

++** outta here.

got me wasting this high typing @+%%.

good thing a $%@#* mastered mavis beacon typing tutor while i was in detention all them years

well damn 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude Cedric....

You have the nerve to call Wale fake like that private school taught you the difference between the two. 

I don't even like Wale like that (never listened to him before he joined MMG), but blind eyes can see your a clown, trying to harp on the "hater" point when he already explained why he called you one and it's not b/c you "don't prefer his music" either. 

Ol.....and Cedric's Parents Have A Real Good Marriage lookin' boy.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

bro. u called him a fake rapper.
im not in here to defend the !$+!#+ honor, but when i read thru this $*+!%, you had like 4 posts gettin at the $%@#*.

thats why i said " If its that serious, we can get in contact with his mother so you can tell her what he did to you"

he told dude he would spit in his moms face. so what? you sposed to let people just get at you and be the bigger man?

nah you would still label him as a fake rapper, cause he aint stand up.

you are a hater %+@ $%@#*. i know alot of cats like you.

first you post about being gangsta, then i see you went to private school most of your life, and posing with men at whole foods on daytime shopping trips.

you the hardest out right? the white hell rell huh?

what exactly makes you so real?

++** outta here.

got me wasting this high typing @+%%.

good thing a $%@#* mastered mavis beacon typing tutor while i was in detention all them years

well damn 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude Cedric....

You have the nerve to call Wale fake like that private school taught you the difference between the two. 

I don't even like Wale like that (never listened to him before he joined MMG), but blind eyes can see your a clown, trying to harp on the "hater" point when he already explained why he called you one and it's not b/c you "don't prefer his music" either. 

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

well damn 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude comes into thread talking +%%+ for no reason that doesn't contribute to the thread and trying to get "
laugh.gif
"s. 

Matrix and other people call him on his hater ways i.e. "fake rapper" etc., then calls him out on his own personal life.

Dude gets butthurt and tries to play it off by trying to become a martyr. Then condemns people who can see his b.s. as immature.

laugh.gif
 @ the whole foods comment

Not even a huge wale fan.

well damn 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude comes into thread talking +%%+ for no reason that doesn't contribute to the thread and trying to get "
laugh.gif
"s. 

Matrix and other people call him on his hater ways i.e. "fake rapper" etc., then calls him out on his own personal life.

Dude gets butthurt and tries to play it off by trying to become a martyr. Then condemns people who can see his b.s. as immature.

laugh.gif
 @ the whole foods comment

Not even a huge wale fan.

well damn 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: Oh, and I don't listen to this Wale guy, but his bars aren't that bad (dont spit in my moms face, kind sir [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

well damn 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: Oh, and I don't listen to this Wale guy, but his bars aren't that bad (dont spit in my moms face, kind sir [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

Back
Top Bottom